Chapter 37

"Okay, as you wish." Chu Qianze grinned and moved his hand to simulate a giant void wolf in the air.

With a slight lift of the finger, the giant wolf ran towards Bo Qi.

Bo Qi let go to the side, the meniscus long sickle was held in his hand, drawn an arc, the energy body was split and dissipated in the air.

"It's boring. Didn't you say let me bite back?" Chu Qianze laughed, but his tone was always somewhat ironic.

Bo Qi put away the long sickle in his hand: "You know what I mean."

"If it's not clear, then I'll make it clear."

He stepped forward and tore off his tie: "If you come in person, I will not resist."

The **** eyes stared at Chu Qianze and swept across his lips.

The wound has begun to heal.

Bo Yu felt that he should have branded a mark at that time, so that he could stay longer.

Just as she was thinking, the silver light struck, two giant wolves rushed forward, bit Bo Qi's wrist, and pressed him hard against the wall. As soon as he raised his eyes, he slammed into the pair of silver eyes, as if he had strayed into the polar regions. He was attracted by the extreme scenery and couldn't help but be in a trance.

"You thought I wouldn't?"

Beast pupil stared straight at this damned blood clan, just wanting to teach a lesson.

In thin red eyes, Chu Qianze's face was reflected.

The corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and he did not panic even at a disadvantage, maintaining absolute calm. I wanted to raise my hand to touch the man's hair, but the hand just moved, but it didn't break free.

"Dare you."

Bo Tu was provocative, and tilted his head while speaking, revealing half of his neck, under the light with some weakness and abusive beauty, arrogant and evil provocation hidden in the noble, in line with his weakness at the moment situation. It really makes people want to bully and bully, and see how he is in a state of ecstasy.

"If you don't dare, put your hand—" open.

Before he finished speaking, Bo Yu felt a sharp pain in his neck. It was the feeling of being bitten by sharp teeth. Unable to move, he could only stay where he was.

The sharp teeth pierced the skin, bit deeper, and even bit and sucked badly.

For a long time, Bo Qi was the hunting party, occupying the absolute advantage and initiative, but now, the position has been changed. He has become the prey, and now he can only wait for the slaughter of fate.

The blood gradually drained, his eyes opened slightly, and a sense of loss of control came to his mind.

"Wait—"

As if feeling something, Bo Qi's calm surface was broken, with a little panic.

He held the opponent's shoulder with one hand, not giving anyone any chance to resist. The Adam's apple moved slightly, and the blood belonging to Bo Ya was drank and slid into the throat, bringing bursts of warmth.

Unexpectedly, this person's blood turned out to be hot.

After a while, I felt that the struggle of the people below him gradually became less and less. Only then did Chu Qianze let go of the restraint and let him go.

"It tastes good,"

The embodied giant wolf dissipated, Chu Qianze wiped the corner of his mouth with one hand, and sneered: "Thank you for your hospitality."