Chapter 105

Rong Jinghe stood on the next field and watched several people confront each other on the field.

Seeing that he was blocked, Hong made a decisive decision and passed the ball directly: "Brother Chu, look at you!"

Taking the ball, Chu Qianze looked forward and found that Leng Jing was already standing in front of him.

Leng Jing had been waiting for this time for a long time. At this time, he opened his arms and stared at Chu Qianze. When it comes to playing basketball, he has never been a coward. He wants everyone to see who is the best.

"What a coincidence." Chu Qianze hooked his lips, leaned forward slightly, and dribbled the ball with another hand.

"With me, I won't-" let you pass.

He laughs, Chu Qianze kicked back his wrist, regained control of the ball, and got rid of Leng Jing's defense by the way.

What? I just got passed over like that?

Leng Jing's pupils shrank slightly, and he turned to look back.

Someone in front wanted to grab the ball, Chu Qianze turned his footsteps, turned his back, and got rid of the opponent with a small sprint. The hand is greeted up and down with the ball, making sure it is quick to strain.

There were two people in charge of blocking Hong, and some people moved too far in order to help teammates move forward. At this time, a vacuum area was formed under the ball frame. After a few time periods, he had broken through the defense and came under the blue square.

Although Leng Jing is eager to return to defense, the opponent's speed is too fast. As soon as he reached the three-point line, Chu Qianze had already started shooting.

Chu Qianze made a vertical jump, using his wrist hard, sent the ball directly in.

"Red square two points, red and blue six to four!" Rong Jinghe shouted.

"Brother Chu! It's amazing, my mother!" Hong raised his hands and applauded desperately. He just likes to see Leng Jing's aggrieved expression.

Leng Jing picked up the ball and said coldly, "It's still far away, we'll catch up later."

The original words will be returned.

Hey, I really thought I was capable, but I just went far.

Leng Jing did not speak anymore, pursed her lips tightly, and observed the surrounding situation. Sweat was left on his forehead. As a former basketball player, he vaguely knew that the opponent's level was probably not low.

He rushed towards the red team and took the initiative to attack.

But not long after, Leng Jing realized that something was wrong, someone next to him kept staring at him, he was so haunted and annoying.

"You stay away from me."

Chu Qianze raised his eyebrows. Seeing that the opponent made a small mistake, he directly intercepted the ball: "Don't follow me~"

Speaking, turned and rushed towards the blue square frame.

Come on!

Leng Jing almost didn't come up in one breath, he just finished saying that, and now he will follow.

Three-step layup.

The basketball enters the box after hitting the barrier.

"The red team has two points, and the red and blue sides are eight to four!" Rong Jinghe reported the points and did a good job of refereeing.