Chapter 97

"Welcome to "Let's Debut, Trainee", I am the representative of the mentor and host Yu Henry." On the stage, Yu Henry stood on it, opening remarks as always.

"Welcome to our instructors who dance and sing..."

Applause.

"And down, there are 108 trainees from various companies who have gone through layers of assessments and finally selected."

The camera moved to the position of the trainee, and everyone appeared on the screen. The camera stopped for a moment on Chu Qianze and Rong Jinghe and other members of Class A, and then moved straight back.

"How do you feel after the first round of performances?" Yu Henry raised his voice and asked the trainees.

"Cool!"

"Super excited!"

"I want to come again!"

"Okay, I think everyone's answers are different, but there must be excitement and excitement."

Henry Yu sighed with emotion: "Looking at you like this, I can't help but remind me of when I was a trainee. The stage is very big and very good, I hope everyone enjoys it and loves it. Every time on stage The performances on the show are all very precious opportunities for you. After the performance, the results have all been confirmed. Do you know what this means?"

The people who were full of excitement and booing slowly quieted down.

"

Hearing this, Rong Jinghe looked a little dazed.

The last time Chu Qianze was on the elimination list, although it was said that it was because the show had not been broadcast yet, and everyone didn't know each other yet. Now the show has probably aired for two episodes, and the public performance has been completed. Now Chu Qianze's popularity is definitely much higher than before, but before the results come out, no one knows what will happen.

This person must be quite nervous.

Thinking like this, he couldn't help but forget Chu Qianze, and after seeing the state of the other party, his whole person was a little indescribable.

Chu Qianze is... distracted?

At this time, Chu Qianze looked at the center of the big screen, and was observing the five songs displayed above, still in different styles.

Perceiving Rong Jinghe's sight, Chu Qianze looked back,

'I'll wait for you to remember. ' he said silently.

Still thinking about what happened in the morning, more than three hours have passed.

Rong Jinghe looked away.

Now the ranking is about to be announced, but this person still thinks about the interview more than ten days ago, and the whole reaction is slow.

This person is not in a hurry, what am I worrying about here...

For some reason, Rong Jinghe had the urge to sigh.

"According to what I said before, starting today, we will sort everyone's rankings according to the combination of public votes and tutor scores. That is to say, your rankings will represent you. Different grades. The top eight are A, the ninth to the twentieth are B, and so on."

Yu Henry picked up the prompt card and glanced at it: "Not much to say, I will invite Mr. Wu Xiao to reveal the ranking for you."

Wuyao came to the stage with relevant materials in her hand: "These cards in my hand have your rank written on them. Next, those who call out their names, come to me Take the grade card, and then stand directly in the corresponding class. The ranking is called randomly."