Chapter 73

Zong Xinjue's eyes widened slightly when he heard the word "partner", and there were some cracks in his calm demeanor.

As if soaking in the hot spring, the warm feeling swept through the whole body, and the tip of the nose turned sour.

It's been a long time, no one has said such a thing to myself.

He looked sideways at Chu Qianze, and for a while he was speechless.

Why does this guy look like he is about to cry? He was really stimulated by the coach's words.

Looking at the hand that was suddenly stretched out, the coach was stunned for a moment, then reacted and stretched out his hand to shake it. "It turns out that you are Xiao Zong's partner. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Chu Qianze's smile didn't change, he shook it back and shook it twice: "Me too, it's an honor to meet you."

"Oh, do you know me?" The coach was interested.

Can't you hear it? This is a polite word.

"The coach of the xyz team." Chu Qianze glanced at the logo on the coach's clothing, and his expression was even more seamless.

It turns out that this person knows himself. The coach is happy, and the whole person's facial features are stretched out. "It seems that you are also very concerned about e-sports. Xiao Zong has a high vision. As his partner, your ability is definitely not much worse!"

"In this competition, we will also go all out to get a good ranking. If it is the first, it will be the best."

Zong Xinjue originally lowered his head, silently suppressed the turbulent emotions in his heart, and suddenly caught the word Xiaozong in his ears.

The emotions that were just under control surged up in an instant, and the embankment was washed away, and I had no power to resist.

But other people haven't responded yet, making it seem like they are overreacting.

When the coach heard this, he first shook his head: "It's easy to say, you think things are too simple. I really thought it was a game on the field, but it only depends on the strength Yes, not everyone can take the first place. Not to mention how many teams participate in the league, there are only more or less professional teams, and they are all very capable. To take the first place? We can’t guarantee that we can do it.”

"I agree with your point of view in the first half. The competition only focuses on strength, so we can see the difference in the competition. Our goal is to be the champion."

Chu Qianze's words were crazy, but his tone was very flat. However, his expression was very natural, as if he said something like "the weather is fine today".

The corners of the coach's mouth rose slightly: "It's good for young people to be confident, but you are too arrogant."

"Not arrogance,"

Chu Qianze smiled, leaning his elbow on Zong Xinjue's arm: "I have confidence in our Xiao Zong. Coach, you have known him for a long time, Xiao Zong is It should be clear what kind of person he is. He will definitely do what he has made up his mind."

Zong Xinjue, who was suddenly cued, kept his expression unchanged, and his heart exploded. The phrase "I have confidence in our Xiaozong" was madly flashing in his mind.

But Zong Xinjue knows that the coach is really thinking about himself, and he won't deliberately care about it. No matter what he says, just listen, it's a big deal that the left ear goes in and the right ear goes out.

I don't like verbal arguments, just one of the reasons.

The most important thing is that Zong Xinjue really has confidence in his own strength. Saying 10,000 things and not using facts to prove it is simply beautiful.