Chapter 49

The preparatory work for the crew here has been completed.

Except for a few that have expired, or the scenes are in the back, basically all the actors needed are in place.

Director Wang took stock of the matter and saw that Chu Qianze was on the spot, holding a small notebook to write down something. He walked over and asked curiously. "What are you doing? I've been watching you memorize things before."

"Some life inspiration, or something like that."

Chu Qianze heard Wang Dao's question, and spread out the notebook in his hand: "I saw it on the Internet before, and write down the more interesting things that happened by chance, and take it when there is a bottleneck. Come out and see, it will probably have a different effect.”

Director Wang turned over the first two pages, and the two words in the table of contents were particularly eye-catching: "You are here, and have you classified them?"

I looked back and was a little confused.

What word is this, why can't I understand it?

Chu Qianze noticed Wang Dao's confusion, and took the notebook back: "For convenience, it is written in abbreviated form, and there are some self-drawn talismans, which I find very convenient."

"It's a good habit, keep it, and you will gain."

Director Wang didn't bother about the font either, just patted Chu Qianze on the shoulder.

During this time, Chu Qianze was like a sponge, absorbing professional knowledge crazily. From the questions he asked, he could also feel that the other party's level was constantly improving, and it was still visible to the naked eye.

It's horrible. Today's young people are really amazing.

Director Wang sighed, but he didn't think about anything else.

He is still very willing to train new people, especially this kind of steadfast, hardworking, talented, and comfortable to teach.

"By the way, don't rush back tonight, we will officially start shooting tomorrow, and tonight, we have a mobilization banquet. Every time it ends, you run the fastest, and you can't find anyone if you want. here." Director Wang said.

"Party tonight?"

When Chu Qianze heard this, he looked away from the book and looked at Director Wang, "Didn't we just have dinner together before."

There is a place to play and relax.”

"Director Wang, you think about me too hard, how can you go to read a book in a while. Of course you have to go to dinner, such a good thing, you can't miss it." Chu Qianze will Put the pens in the book and put them in his jacket pocket.

At this time, the advantages of casual clothes are reflected. The pockets are large and can hold a lot of things.

In the evening, the crew walked to the hotel together.

Chu Qianze followed slowly, walking and chatting with the audience. He didn't speak much, just listened silently, and occasionally someone next to him asked, only to say a few words.

Suddenly, he felt as if he heard something, someone was calling him.

I glanced around and saw no one.

"Chu Qianze!"

Turn around and look behind, Chu Qianze found the source of the sound, it turned out to be Shu Yuanhang.

Seeing people running towards him, he simply said a few words to the people next to him.

"Thank you." Chu Qianze bid them farewell and stood there waiting for someone to come.