Chapter 74

No wonder it was so strange before, so I was waiting here.

Chu Qianze glanced over the wine the other party had finished drinking: "Which hotel?"

I agree.

"It's not far, just two streets away." Feeling dizzy, Zong Xinjue shook his head, but he was even more dizzy.

I didn't notice it all at once, as if I drank a little too much.

Seeing this person's appearance, Chu Qianze always felt unsafe. "Are you sure you're still awake?"

He stretched out three fingers: "What time is this?"

The fingers are slender and gleaming in the light, which can definitely make the hand control crazy.

Zong Xinjue had no idea about his opponent before, but now he is crazy. He remembered that not long ago, under the table, the two of them clasped their fingers.

This is drunk.

Chu Qianze was very helpless.

The sudden end is very frustrating.

He wanted to withdraw his hand, but was directly held by Zong Xinjue.

Zong Xinjue held up this hand, put it between his lips and kissed it. "It's beautiful. The way it strokes me must be even more beautiful."

Chu Qianze's eyes were dim, and his fingers crossed the other's cheek.

"I'm wearing a tight vest, very similar to the one in the game, you should like it." Zong Xinjue tilted his head slightly and rubbed his face against his palm.

It makes me want to bully.

I tried to withdraw my hand, but failed. Facing Zong Xinjue's doubtful eyes, he chuckled lightly: "If you don't let go, how will we go?"

Zong Xinjue stood up and pulled the person out, but did not let go. "that's it."

"I'm so vigilant, I'm afraid I won't run away." Chu Qianze let him lead, and took out a chewing gum. He tore it open with one hand and put it into his mouth, chewing and chewing, blowing a small bubble by the way.

Zong Xinjue pinched his brows to wake himself up.

"Just showing sovereignty."

No one is okay in this area. Once there are more people, there will always be various eyes on Chu Qianze. The person might not notice it, but Zong Xinjue couldn't ignore it.

Perceiving that Zong Xinjue was looking at him, Chu Qianze took out one: "either?"

Zong Xinjue raised his hand to take it, opened the wrapping paper, and stuffed it into his mouth. "thanks."

At this time, the two entered the alley, and there was no one around, except for the slanting lights and their shadows.

The surroundings were quiet and the footsteps of them walking together could be heard.

Chu Qianze took two steps and jumped to the steps. There was a street lamp right above it, illuminating the area where he was. Seeing that no one was following, he stopped and turned around: "What's wrong?"

Zong Xinjue grabbed the man's wrist, "Come here."

Chu Qianze was puzzled, and walked two steps to the side with the person, and came to a small corner.

It is very dark, with tall plants growing beside it, blocking the light and possible sight.

Zong Xinjue put his hand around the back of the man's neck and kissed the lip he had been thinking about for a long time. The crispness of the chewing gum was passed between the two, Zong Xinjue leaned against the railing, and the metal logo on the back of the jacket collided and rubbed against the railing to make a crisp knocking sound.