Chapter 100

"Responsible for me?"

Rong Jinghe nodded.

Chu Qianze raised his hand on the armrest of the sofa next to him, feeling a little funny. "Okay, then I'll leave it to you."

It's cheap to deliver to your door, don't give it for nothing.

Rong Jinghe went through all the precautions he had just written down from the doctor, and it seemed that there was no difference

"Don't worry, leave everything to me." I am very reliable.

To be on the safe side, he took out the note he had just written down and read it carefully.

Really remember.

Verifying this fact, Rong Jinghe didn't bother anymore.

When Hong heard this, he subconsciously felt that something was wrong.

Why is this so familiar? Did I see it somewhere, oh no, where did I hear it?

I scratched my head and tried to remember, but the more this time, the more helpless.

"Yu PD." Several people shouted in unison.

"Hey," Yu Henry responded, looking at where Chu Qianze was holding the gauze. "Is your neck okay, what did the doctor say?"

"It's not a big problem, it can be recovered after a while." Chu Qianze said.

"Is the medicine prescribed?" Yu Henry asked.

"Open, everything is here." Chu Qianze pointed to the small bag next to him.

At that distance, the fireworks were sprayed directly. Although the temperature of the stage fireworks was not as high as that of ordinary fireworks, it was still quite dangerous at such a close distance. Fortunately, Chu Qianze's problem is not too big, otherwise this matter is really difficult to explain.

"Okay, thank you PD Yu." Chu Qianze said.

"Being calm and calm in the face of accidents and insisting on completing the performance, you guys are really great." Yu Henry said here, remembering the time he had just debuted before, and suddenly he felt a little emotional.

"I won't bother you anymore, the performance is quite tiring, everyone rest well."

Speaking, he smiled at everyone, then turned and left.

Chu Qianze slammed his mouth and lay back on the sofa, listening to Rong Jinghe's question.

"Hungry?"

Looking at the other side sideways, Chu Qianze felt his current state, in fact, it belongs to that kind of state, neither hungry nor full.

"A bit."

"I'll buy you something to eat." After Rong Jinghe finished speaking, he walked straight outside.

Chu Qianze was sitting in the lounge, eating snacks, and watching the performance of the trainees. I have to say, it was quite interesting.

Glancing at Rong Jinghe next to him, he picked up a piece of seaweed and handed it over: "Would you like one?"

Rong Jinghe looked at the seaweed close at hand, hesitated for a moment, and took it directly.

Click, click, eat very rhythmically.

"The taste is okay." Rong Jinghe said.

"Fried rice and lotus seed paste are also good." Chu Qianze said, looking at each other and raising a smile.

Rong Jinghe responded slowly, "I'll buy it for you next time."

Walking into the bathroom, just as he was about to close the door, he saw Rong Jinghe walk in from outside with a plastic bag in his hand.