Chapter 128

On this day, Chu Qianze was lying on the table, chewing candy in his mouth, and was solving documents aimlessly. Cover up your disgust.

The phone rang.

"Adjutant Shen, answer the phone." He said lazily.

Shen Zhuo got up from the chair next to him, went to the telephone station, picked it up and put it to his ear: "Hello, hello."

Hearing the voice on the other end of the phone, he hesitated: "Brother Hu?"

Chu Qianze stopped writing.

Hu Jia understood what was going on when he heard that Shen Zhuo Cong answered the phone. "Let Boss Chu handle the documents?"

"Yes, it's being processed." Shen Zhuocong blinked, his face unchanged.

"How do you feel when you work now? Boss Chu didn't embarrass you."

Shen Zhuocong glanced at Chu Qianze, "No."

"Hahaha, don't cover up here, I know the boss's rude character, and my head hurts every day."

"Really not, I think it's good." Shen Zhuo smiled lightly.

For him, Chu Qianze is really cute. The other party did not shy away from showing his petty temperament, and only he could see it.

This unique feeling is really fascinating.

Hu Jia smiled, listening to this, he also understood that the other party was sincere, and was immediately more satisfied with Shen Zhuocong.

"It seems that you two get along well, which is very rare. Boss Chu really likes you."

Hi…Like me?

"You're joking." Shen Zhuo tightened his hand holding the receiver and turned his head slightly to avoid Chu Qianze's sight.

Seeing that they had a good chat for two days, Chu Qianze put down the pen and coughed softly.

Hearing Chu Qianze's cough, Shen Zhuo reacted and wanted to ask Hujia if he needed another person to chat with.

"What's the joke? It's true, Boss Chu is very recognizable, very slow, if I don't like you, how can I let you Be an adjutant." Hu Jia laughed heartily.

Shen Zhuo was distracted from his thoughts, scratched his cheek with his fingertips, a little embarrassed: "Where... it's too exaggerated."

"Hahahaha, don't be embarrassed, I'm telling the truth!"

Yes…is it.

Shen Zhuocong pursed his lips, and just as he was about to say something, he noticed that someone was coming over.

Breathing stopped a little, a little too close.

You kid... ignoring my hints!

Chu Qianze's eyes indicated that you're finished, seeing Shen Zhuo take a step back and pulling him to stop.

"Go on." He was silent.

Shen Zhuo drooped slightly from his eyelashes, restrained his originally leaked emotions, and was about to put the receiver back to his ear, but was stopped by Chu Qianze.

Chu Qianze turned up the volume of the phone, grabbed Shen Zhuo from his forearm to keep him in this state, leaned over to him, and waited for Hu Jia's words.

"Really, Boss Chu's temperament is terrible, you don't have to hide it here. When did he hand in the documents on time... So you are talking about the deadline When the time comes, you must move forward for a while." Speaking of this, Hu Jia couldn't help but weep bitter tears, he wanted to pass on his experience, so that Xiao Shen could take some detours.