Chapter 110

The recording of the variety show ended, and the agent took him to meet people. After Rong Jinghe knew about this, he rushed to rescue and brought back Dou Xi, who was recruited, and their relationship further warmed up. 】

[Task: Waiting for rescue. 】

Chu Qianze was sitting in the car, looking at the screen that appeared in front of him, the corner of his mouth twitched: 'So, what does this have to do with me. '

And Dou Xi didn't come to record the show at all.

The light screen is on and off a few times, and it seems to be tangled.

】 This is obviously not enough confidence.

Having lost hope for the plot, Chu Qianze said in his heart: 'Waiting for rescue, right, I understand. '

Wang Bolin was sitting next to him, quietly observing Chu Qianze, the other party's whole temperament had a qualitative leap, and it was really much more brilliant than before.

"How has it been recently? The recording of the show must have been very hard. It seems that you haven't rested well. You have lost a lot of weight than before."

Eat, drink, sleep well, Chu Qianze, who was not thin at all, retracted his gaze from the outside: "It's okay, but I don't feel anything."

Wang Bolin nodded, a little relieved.

Chu Qianze's words gave people a different feeling, and he was obviously more confident. Who would have thought that this person was in front of the camera before and could not even speak.

Recalling that Chu Qianze danced the opening dance just now under the stage, I have to say that it is really charming, and it is no wonder that he is attracted to him.

"It seems that you learned a lot from the show." Wang Bolin sighed.

Chu Qianze smiled, but said nothing.

The car drove to the underground parking lot.

"It's here, let's go out." Wang Bolin will open the car door and let Chu Qianze get out of the car.

"Sister Wang, where are we going?" He looked curious and at a loss. I have never been here before.

Wang Bolin saw the other party's nervousness, soothed and smiled: "Just come with me, a gentleman wants to be your friend, so he invited us to dinner. Don't be nervous, treat it normally That's fine, just as it's shown on the show."

If this is shown as before, if the other party does not look down on it, the cooperation discussed later will be in vain.

Chu Qianze stood in the elevator, leaning on the handrail next to him, and smiled softly: "Make friends?"

The tone was soft and seemed to be mocking.

Wang Bolin subconsciously glanced at Chu Qianze, but found that the other party lowered his head slightly, and seemed a little cramped and tangled.

What was it...you must have heard it wrong.

"Sister Wang, what's the matter? Just say it." Chu Qianze said in cooperation.

It seemed that she was shaken by Chu Qianze's question, she sighed a little, leaned over and whispered: "I'll tell you the truth, don't tell me. It really depends on you having a chance. , I don't want you to miss it."

"Sister Wang, what's the matter? Don't worry, I won't say anything!" Chu Qianze also whispered.

"That gentleman is a very important partner here. Although he said that he wanted to be friends with us, it was only in name."