Chapter 95

"Who do you think will win?"

"I...you ask me this question?" Yu Henry sighed, a little helpless.

This person has completely substituted herself into it, and now it is just like watching a drama. Did she forget that she is still a mentor and judge?

Such a casual evaluation of the team members, not afraid of being hacked on the hot search.

Well, she's not afraid.

"It's fine if you don't hear it, let's whisper,"

Wuyao's side face proposal: "Who do you think?"

"Rong Jinghe." Yu Henry said.

The dance is gone: "Why??"

"Rong Jinghe is good-looking, willing to work hard, perform well, has strong business ability, and has a large fan base."

"Then Chu Qianze is obviously better at dancing." Wu Xian covered her face with her hands and whispered.

I have to say that Rong Jinghe is really willing to work hard, which is rare in the circle, but talent is also very important in dance. Chu Qianze is a natural dancer, and his personal style and charm are too strong for others to learn.

"He sings very well, too." Wu Xian added.

." Yu Xiaoyang gave his own analysis.

"I agree with your point of view, but I still press the other one."

"Just now I used my mobile phone to register to vote for Chu Qianze."

"Then let's wait for the result." Yu Henry felt funny, did this person substitute himself into a star-chasing fan girl.

"Don't talk, it's about to start." Wu Xiao hissed and put her attention on the show.

"Look at the big screen!"

As soon as the host finished speaking, a pattern appeared on the rear screen.

In the end, the first group was frozen, and the second group's votes were still climbing, until they rose a bit, and it was worthy of a stop.

[Team Victory (Completed)]

【Host, you win! ah ah ah]

The system shouted, the light screen jumped up and down, left and right, as if it took the first place.

'You make me dizzy. ’

"The result is out, the winner is the second group, Chu Qianze's team, congratulations to them!"

Although Dou Xi was in control of the performance, she could not restrain her happiness. The others behaved similarly to him. They looked at each other and could see the joy in each other's eyes. They didn't hold back and hugged Chu Qianze in unison.

Win, really win!

Rong Jinghe took the lead in applauding. He was also mentally prepared for this result. According to the state of the opponent's zero mistakes, it was much better than his own team.

There is nothing to be unwilling, after all, it is really inferior to others.

Hey, it's just a game, and you're so excited when you win, it's really not on the table.

Leng Jing rolled his eyes, but didn't show it.

"Next, let's announce the number of votes everyone got in this round." The host picked up the prompt card and continued the process.

"Look at the big screen!"

On the screen, the avatars of 18 people appeared directly. Among them, Chu Qianze and Rong Jinghe were the fastest rising. The two quickly surpassed the other students and began to compete for the first throne.