Chapter 92

Groups with the same song are arranged in the same practice room.

The two teams sit at opposite ends of the practice room, in diagonal positions, trying to maximize the distance.

Everyone sat in a circle, Chu Qianze was holding the lyrics book in his hand, and was browsing the printed materials.

Some people in the group followed the lyrics in their hands, some stared at the void in a daze, some looked around, and some observed themselves and their teammates. Dou Xi seemed to want to speak, but he was embarrassed when he opened his mouth.

There is a strange silence in the team, which is even more awkward compared to the noisy arguments next to it.

Chu Qianze flipped through the information, and at the same time took everyone's performance into his eyes. It seems that his players are too individual.

He sat cross-legged, raised the booklet in his hand, and took the initiative to break the silence. "Let's first determine the position of the team?"

"Okay."

"OK."

"Hmm."

Everyone responded lazily and the mood was not too high.

"The first is the C-bit, does anyone want to be the C-bit?"

Everyone look at me, I look at you.

"Chu Qianze, why don't you do it." One person suggested.

"Is there anyone who wants to be this, we can compete," Chu Qianze said, his eyes glanced around the crowd: "None?"

"Really not? Don't be shy, just say what you want."

No one spoke.

"Okay, then I'll be C. If there is something you want to perform, just say it directly, otherwise it will be too late when you start practicing." Write the name in the corresponding place.

"Who wants the next paragraph?" When the question came up, no one spoke.

Looking up at everyone, everyone didn't speak, just stared at the lyrics in their hands.

"Do you want to sing the next part?"

No one is picking up.

Sighing, Chu Qianze put down the things in his hands: "What's wrong with you? Be active, it's too cold, I feel like I'm standing on a polar glacier."

"It's alright." One person smiled, and then nothing happened.

"I can."

"Anyway, it's the first performance, don't you want to perform it well? Tell me what you all think." Chu Qianze felt that he first needed to solve the atmosphere in the team Come on, at the moment, there are problems everywhere.

Chu Qianze: "It's okay, let's talk about it, let's chat casually."

"I'm just casual, that's all it is."

"I don't have any ideas." The opponent is so powerful, no matter how you look at it.

"This song is too difficult, I don't think it works."

The others did not speak, but the expressions were clearly similar.

Seeing everyone's expressions, Chu Qianze was also quite helpless.

These people he knew were the last in the previous rankings, even behind him.

According to the results announced for the first time, they are all within the elimination range. The shots of several people in the first phase do not add up to more than five seconds. I don't know if it's because of the elimination script or because of its own reasons.