Chapter 131

Chu Qianze was caught off guard, feeling this person's uncontrollable excitement. He tilted his head to look at someone, but he could only see the back of his neck, his hair swept across his cheeks and it was a little itchy. Finally, Chu Qianze raised his hands and put them on Shen Hezhi's back, to implement the hug, and the cuffs slid down to the straight elbow, revealing smooth muscle curves.

"Remember?"

"Report, all remembered."

Chu Qianze responded and said in a slightly raised tone, "Not bad."

The strength of hugging Shen Hezhi was stronger.

In the previous period, every time at night, Shen Hezhi would inexplicably repeat all the scenes shot during the day in a dream.

The things in the dream are somewhat similar to the content of the shooting, but they are not the same.

In the filmed scenes, there are no so-called psychological activities. At first glance, it seems that two teammates who are born and die together support and become strong.

But in the dream, Shen Zhuo had a crush on Chu Qianze from the very beginning, and he had been thinking about each other since he was rescued a long time ago. Later, when he had the opportunity, he resolutely chose to sign up for the army. In addition to wanting to become a person like Chu Qianze, he also wanted to be closer to him, to let him know his existence and let him recognize himself.

That's a little thought as a crush.

Later, slowly, the dream began to become long, and he began to dream about parts that had not yet started shooting.

After Hu Jia sacrificed, Chu Qianze was only vulnerable for a moment that day. The next day, the same Chu Qianze appeared.

As Shen Zhuo's subordinate, watching the other party's actions as usual, listening to him calling himself Adjutant Shen in a long tone every day, watching him accept the command from above and serve as the commander-in-chief of the wasteland army, Watching him slaughter the Quartet and bring back great victories one after another, finally regaining all the territory, watching him being embraced by everyone and respected as the God of Chu.

Then, watching him die in the final duel with the alien race, and dissipate together with the alien king in the continuous artillery fire.

Later generations praised him, praised him, praised him, built monuments for him, and wrote him into biographies.

But he always stopped at that moment, at the eve of dawn.

This is a nightmare, Shen Hezhi wants to wake up, to get out of this terrifying dream, to get out of this terrifying abyss.

But he wanted to keep reading, to learn more.

A big dream seemed to trigger a certain node, all kinds of past events appeared in front of me, Shen Hezhi recalled all the reasons for it.

He is Shen Zhuocong, the so-called protagonist in every world. Although the memory of the previous world has become blurred like seeing flowers in the fog because it is too long, he has already learned a lot.

It stands to reason that as long as you are still on the mission, it is impossible to restore your memory.

But the truth is, I remembered it myself.

But these are not important, the most important thing is that Chu Qianze has no memory, but he can still choose himself.

"I like you." Shen Hezhi closed his eyes and enjoyed this rare solitude.

Feeling that this sentence was not emotional enough, and it was difficult to express his inner feelings again, he said another sentence.

"I love you."