Chapter 123

"It's okay, this is over!"

Originally prepared for NG several times, and now it is completed directly, which not only saves time, but also saves shooting costs.

crew.

"Take advantage of the good atmosphere, take advantage of the good atmosphere, take advantage of the back, remember the lines?"

But Chu Qianze only entered the industry after all...

"You can try." Upholding the self-consciousness of a newcomer, Chu Qianze didn't say anything.

"Where's Xiao Shen?" He Ji looked at Shen Hezhi.

"No problem." When Shen Hezhi saw Chu Qianze's actions, he was already looking forward to the official shooting.

"That's all right, everyone is ready! Let's start the fourth act!" He Zhuan shouted.

"He Dao, why don't you ask my opinion?" Xianjiao couldn't help but interject.

"You?"

"Of course, as a tiger, I must have the right to speak!"

"...you think I'm silent."

"Get ready, it's all set up, let's go to the next location!"

"Go!"

With an order, Chu Qianze entered the state.

After the aliens were resolved, the scavengers brought them back to the camp, and Chu Qianze also came back.

"Boss Chu, all the recruits have arrived." Hu Jia walked out from the side and reported to Chu Qianze at the same time.

Unfastening the cuffs, Chu Qianze responded. "where?"

"They're still training outside."

Hu Jia got closer and said in a low voice, "This time there is someone, and the above said I hope you can take care of it as appropriate."

This refers to discretionary care, nothing more than to arrange some light work, try not to go to the battlefield or the like.

sneered, and untied two buttons on the neckline: "Here is a mixed resume, who is the young master."

Hu Jia took out the files prepared in the morning.

Chu Qianze took it over and glanced at it casually: "Shen Zhuocong, he is studying at University A, and he is still a top student. If you don't stay at school, you are here to join in the fun."

Reason for joining the army: To be a person like Chu Qianze.

"Hey, hey, where are you going?"

This, it feels like I have to clean up!

Hu Jia was not at ease, and followed with a small step. "Wait, Boss Chu, Boss Chu."

"Bring back a few more aliens, you can deal with it." Chu Qianze opened his mouth casually.

"This... how about you arrange for someone else to go, I also want to follow the newcomer." If you don't watch, who knows what you're going to do?

Hu Jia didn't dare to say this, so he could only laugh.

, turned to face each other, smiling half-smile.

Hearing this, Hu Jia stopped abruptly.

Chu Qianze's smile disappeared, and he said coldly, "Go and dispose of the body."

"Yes, sir!" Hu Jia stood up straight, put his hands on his waist, shouted the password and ran away, turned away until he disappeared.

Chu Qianze was walking on the road, when someone saw him, he stood at attention and said hello: "Sir."