Chapter 57

Seeing that Zhu Yan finally left, Chu Qianze looked down at the phone and saw a few more messages.

Chai Heling: [...So, is it okay to be a man? qwq]

Chai Heling: [Where have people gone.jpg]

Chai Heling: [You come back soon.jpg]

Chu Qianze: [Just been called. What do you think, how can everyone do it. (sweat)】

【If the person is you, I think it can. 】

After sending this sentence, there was no movement on the other side.

After a while, the phone called.

"What did you just say?"

Chai Heling speaks a little faster, he seemed to realize the problem, coughed lightly, and said, "I mean, there seems to be some ambiguity in what you just said."

"It means literally." Chu Qianze said.

"When will you finish filming?" Chai Heling asked.

"Today should end very early, should I go to you?" Chu Qianze said.

"Okay, but I have a meeting later. The meeting will be a bit long." Every time there is progress, I always get kicked by work.

Chai Heling's teeth itch with hatred.

Chu Qianze: "Then I'll go to your office and wait. I still have to work hard. After all, there are so many people in the company waiting to eat."

"I know that too."

Sighing, Chai Heling looked down at the time, it was still a while before he left the meeting.

In this aspect of work, I still have to do it myself, and Chu Qianze can't help much. After thinking about it, he changed the topic to a lighthearted one: "What do you want to eat at night? We happened to buy some when we went back."

Chai Heling blurted out.

"Want to eat you."

"I'm asking what you want for dinner." Chu Qianze was helpless.

Chai Heling cut it, "You can buy some."

"Okay, we should be having a meeting soon, right? We'll see you later."

By the way, Chu Qianze said, "As for the rest, let's go home."

Other…

Chai Heling's mouth slightly raised: "You don't need to go home, the office is fine."

"In such a hurry?"

Chu Qianze raised his eyes and looked at the tall building in the distance. At this moment, the other party was in one of the offices. I don't know what his expression was like.

"It's just impatient."

The last four words were said by Chai Heling through gritted teeth.

Since the first time we met, I have been thinking about it, thinking about it for so long, I almost died of suffocation. I finally had a chance before, and I was ready, but I actually fell asleep on the bed!

I'm not happy!

"Then, it depends on your performance." After speaking, Chu Qianze chuckled lightly and hung up the phone.

Sitting in Chai Heling's office, Chu Qianze summoned the system to write a novel.

The door opened, Chu Qianze raised his eyes and looked at the door when he heard the sound. "ended?"

"En." Chai Heling closed the door, put the documents in his hand on the desk, and came to Chu Qianze, trying to pull him up.

"Follow me right now."