Chapter 121

When he opened his eyes and was almost blinded by a giant screen, Chu Qianze knew clearly that he was someone who had already died once.

As for how to know, I can't say.

It is probably the mysterious sixth sense of men.

Has no memory of anything before, which seems inappropriate as he seems to have some muscle memory.

For example, when I see complicated equipment, I want to dismantle it, when I hear music, I want to dance. When I lie down, I always feel like I should hold something, and once I put things randomly, I always feel that there will be someone in the next second. Show up and help yourself pack them up.

Of course, no one showed up in the end, he arranged it all by himself.

This was not the case before.

What was it like before? I don't remember much either.

Poke the giant screen from time to time, let it shake the parts and assemble the equipment, have some music and dance, and have nothing to do and make desserts, and the days are gone.

.

It stands to reason that I am lucky enough to live again, but my heart is empty.

Probably free.

Go back and put together the aircraft carrier.

【Don't you want to know your origin? ] A sentence suddenly appeared on the giant screen, and I don't know how many times this question was asked.

"I don't want to." After placing the parts, Chu Qianze squatted on the ground and began to assemble.

【Don't want to know why you are alive? 】

"No interest." The tone was straight and unwavering.

The giant screen was silent, as if he didn't know what to say, and finally came out a word.

[He is about to dissipate. 】

Chu Qianze closed one eye and adjusted the focus. "Who?"

[The one who saved you. 】

"Oh." I picked up the barrel and tried it out, and it felt pretty good.

【I feel sorry for him. 】

Chu Qianze laughed, deflected the muzzle to aim at the giant screen, and pressed the trigger directly.

The surrounding space fluctuates rapidly, the light bends and twists to wrap the giant screen, and the atmosphere is suddenly tense.

"Don't be nervous, the safety lock is not open." Chu Qianze stood up after throwing the things in his hands to the ground.

"So much nonsense, what do you want me to do?"

[Take my place. 】

"I refuse." Chu Qianze didn't even think about it.

The thought of managing these things made him feel inexplicably frightened. To put it nicely, it is called management, and to put it bluntly, it is a nanny, or free. Who is willing to do this, I will not accompany him.

【Go to Three Thousand Worlds to complete the task. ] It changed the request.

The invisible window is displayed, and there are high-rise buildings full of traffic.

Window after window, pyramids, Gothic buildings, white walls and black tiles...

Exit a sofa and get a pillow, Chu Qianze lay on it and browsed the so-called treaty.