Chapter 47

Walking out of the closet, Chu Qianze came to the door of the room, and saw a man standing with his back to him, staring intently ahead.

The man groaned and fell to the ground, which immediately attracted everyone's attention.

"Why are you here?!" Didn't you stay in the closet?

Chai Heling saw Chu Qianze, his eyes narrowed a little, and he subconsciously revealed urgency and worry.

"I didn't want to come out either, but I couldn't hold back." Chu Qianze smiled at the person, and put down the two people who were in a daze beside him.

Sure enough, it is more suitable for me to take the initiative to attack rather than passive defense.

Before coming out, Chu Qianze observed it. These people did not have guns and other weapons in their hands, mainly sticks and knives. A few people brought it, but I haven't taken it out yet.

Maybe considering the environment or other reasons, they don't want to make things too big.

Silver light flashed, Chu Qianze sideways dodged the attack in front of him, intercepted the opponent's wrist by the way, and snatched the weapon over. As soon as his fingers turned, the hilt of the knife slammed into the back of the man's neck, knocking him out temporarily.

"I'm back to my senses." Seeing the sluggishness on Chai Heling's face, Chu Qianze's tone was a little helpless.

Do you understand that when people are sick, they are distracted, and you are also distracted?

The moment when Chai Heling spoke to Chu Qianze, he also understood that his performance was out of time.

After ranting about himself, he put down the person next to him, and then rushed directly to the scarred man.

Catch the thief first, capture the king, control the boss, and let’s talk about the rest.

Chu Qianze didn't reply, just greeted the other party with his fist.

Seeing Chai Heling rushing forward, Chu Qianze quickly followed. The two cooperated, one charged and the other picked up the leak, and the situation was quickly stabilized.

Sweeping his eyes, Chu Qianze saw the man with the scarred sword standing behind the two, his hands in his pockets, as if he was about to take out something, and that shape.

Chu Qianze held down Chai Heling's shoulders, took a few steps to the front of him, and wrapped his other hand around him.

"Bang-"

The sound of gunfire exploded in the air.

The bullet hit the metal shell with a crisp sound, and the gun fell on the ground and rolled several times, directly drawing a distance of two meters.

"Did you just want to shoot?" The tone of voice was cold, and there seemed to be dark ink in his eyes, which was deeply terrifying.

Violent emotions emerged in my heart, raging like a hurricane. Reason quickly feedback to myself, desperately raising the alarm, asking to be vigilant.

The boss was stared at by this line of sight, as if he was in the extreme cold, the whole person froze, and he didn't even dare to fight.

In the corner, a person moved manually, as if trying to reach into his pocket.

There were no clear threatening words, or even encouraging words, but it made everyone hold their breath.

"I threw everything on the ground and held my head against the wall." When Chu Qianze spoke, his eyes kept falling on the boss.