The Writer And The Amnesiac Boss

Back to the system space, Chu Qianze pulled out the sofa that was embodied before, and went straight up.

The last world is really long. Both werewolves and vampires have longer lifespans than humans.

Remembering the last moment, Bo Qi's expression, Chu Qianze closed his eyes, wiped his face and sat up again.

"Direct billing tasks."

[Settling the task, connecting the copy...]

[Task completion: 100%]

【plot completion: 0%】

Chu Qianze looked at the hundred above and the zero below, waved his hand, and swiped the page.

"My brother."

[What? 】

"Let's go to the next world." Chu Qianze said.

[Connecting—]

[Transfer in progress—]

The light screen displayed a progress bar, and the numbers on it were constantly changing. When the progress bar was loaded, Chu Qianze felt light.

Opening his eyes, he found himself standing in front of a door.

[Loading content]

【You are a street writer, you can barely make ends meet by writing, but this is not enough. 】

[Assignment: Make achievements in your field. 】

. 】

[Task: Shared rental. 】

Looking at the task that appeared above, Chu Qianze's eyes moved, and he raised his hand and knocked on the door.

After a while, the door opened.

"Are you sharing a lease here?" Chu Qianze looked down at Shu Yuanhang and smiled.

Depending on the situation, is this person still awake? It's past two o'clock in the afternoon now.

Shu Yuanhang looked at the man in front of him, and his head that was still dozing was instantly awake. When Chu Qianze's smile flashed, he opened his mouth and finally said, "Sorry, please wait."

Speaking, he quickly closed the door.

After a while, the door was reopened, and it could be seen that the other party was tidying himself up.

"Please come in." Shu Yuanhang said and opened the door.

"Thank you." Chu Qianze came to the door, "Do you want to change your shoes?"

"There are shoe covers here, you should put them on first." Shu Yuanhang said.

It seems that because she is not familiar with it, Shu Yuanhang is a little cramped at this moment, her head is slightly lowered, and she doesn't even know where to put her hands.

Chu Qianze raised his eyes and looked around, and took the initiative to raise the topic: "Can you let me take a look at the room first?"

Shu Yuanhang then remembered that this person came to share the rent with him. "I'll take you there now."

Open the door: "This is your room."

To his satisfaction, there is a private bathroom here.

"If you think there is something bad, you can decorate it yourself." Shu Yuanhang said.

"Very good." Chu Qianze nodded and walked to the public areas such as the kitchen and the hall.

"Can you show me the contract between you and the landlord?" Chu Qianze suddenly remembered this, the other party probably has no problem, but he still prefers to make sure for himself.

Raiders Counterattack [Quick Transmigration] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara