Chapter 130

Chu Qianze returned to the hotel, turned on the TV, and sat on the chair in a daze. The sound of the TV reverberated in the space, and the picture lights shone on his face.

Listening to the above words, Chu Qianze opened his eyelids and looked at the screen, watching the screen move and jump.

The list scrolls across the screen, many of which are familiar names, and medals are placed on the counter to show the heroism of their masters in life.

Chu Qianze picked up his coat and put it on, put his collar up, walked out and brought it to the door.

The door was locked and made a clanging sound, the power supply in the house was automatically turned off, the chandelier went out, the screen went dark, and the originally bright room became dim and quiet for a while.

, close to the real projection... the change is really big.

He thought.

Shen Hezhi was heading to the cafeteria, but he didn't pay attention when he turned, and he almost collided with someone.

"Brother Shen, be careful." Someone reminded.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little distracted." Shen Hezhi pressed his temple to focus his attention.

I didn't see Chu Qianze after looking around, he couldn't help asking: "Where is Chu Qianze?"

It stands to reason that when he finishes eating, he is always the most timely.

"I don't know, Brother Chu seems to have gone straight back."

Hearing this, Shen Hezhi immediately cheered up: "I won't eat, you all go."

After he finished speaking, he turned and walked towards the hotel.

When he came to Chu Qianze's room, Shen Hezhi hesitated for a long time, and wanted to knock on the door, but for unknown reasons, he was counseled again in the middle.

It took a long time to go back and forth, and then he bent his index finger and knocked on the door.

No movement after a while, Shen Hezhi knocked again.

"Aren't you there..." He went back to his hotel room, walked to the balcony and looked over there, the light was off, it looked like he was really not there.

Where can this go?

Back in the room to read the script, Shen Hezhi always thinks of the person next door, and goes out from time to time to see if he comes back.

Slowly, the familiar sleepiness surged up.

Dreaming at this time... Consciousness was silent in the darkness, Shen Hezhi fell asleep beside the bed.

The navigation indicated that he was about to get off the car. Half a minute later, the announcement sounded and the cable door opened. Chu Qianze followed the flow of people. After turning right at an intersection, a huge tablet appeared in front of him.

"zy Martyrs Cemetery"

The large red characters are carved into the tablet, and the edges of the pen are sharp and steady, solemn and solemn.

Looking around, Chu Qianze came to the vending machine next to him and chose the strongest liquor.

The exquisite and small glass wine bottle was put into the fetching place, and the wine bottle made a soft sound when it came into contact with the fetching table.

He stretched out his hand to take it out, and Chu Qianze walked towards the entrance of the cemetery.

This is a free tour, and there is no need to pay, just show your ID card with a light brain.