Chapter 81

Chu Qianze: People do?

Another message came from the other side.

All of us will thank you. ]

Chu Qianze tasted the meaning and glanced at Zong Xinjue: "After you went to train them before, the record was pretty good, right?"

If you remember correctly, except when Zong Xinjue was 19 years old, he had the best results.

Zong Xinjue also saw the latest news, did not speak, just took a sip.

Chu Qianze: "During the training camp, coach Niu gave you a salary?"

"I was invited to sit with them and train the juniors by the way." Zong Xinjue put down the water glass and looked at the person next to him. He felt that such Chu Qianze was particularly poignant.

That is no money.

Chu Qianze remembered that in the later interview, Zong Xinjue was not mentioned in the battle at all, but that coach Niu danced happily and wished to call himself a successful mentor.

"Then the team won and let you go back?"

Understanding everything from Zong Xinjue's expression, Chu Qianze was happy.

"This prostitution skill is good, I found a face thicker than me."

At this time, the other party seemed a little irritable and began to send messages continuously.

Coach Niu: [I know you saw it. It's not a big deal just to ask you for some information, don't you even want to give it? At any rate, we are also a master and apprentice. I recruited you at the beginning. Now the team is at a critical juncture, you should try your best. ]

Ignoring the man's jumping remarks, Chu Qianze unfolded the screen, leaned back on the back of the chair, and said lazily, "What are you going to do?"

"We don't talk about some or not, just ask you, do you want to give it?"

Zong Xinjue: "I don't want to."

"Okay, I'll take care of the rest, okay?"

Seeing the angry look of the other party, a smile flashed in Zong Xinjue's eyes: "No opinion, you are free."

The other party is still sending messages to show their presence. Chu Qianze tapped twice on the virtual keyboard.

[No, go away. ]

Send a set of dragons to block and delete friends.

The world is quiet, I am happy.

Seeing Zong Xinjue staring at him, Chu Qianze raised an innocent smile, and then he said slowly: "Yeah, I accidentally deleted my friend."

The tone is exaggerated and exaggerated.

Zong Juexin felt that his heart was scratched, and he covered his expression with a fist against his lips. "Actually you don't have to."

Which?

Rejection or block people.

"Just block it, no need to reply." When Zong Xinjue said these words, Chu Qianze was impressed.

"It's directly contemptuous, the number of paragraphs is high." Saying that, he gestured with a thumb.

"In fact, it doesn't matter. The data is classified according to our ability. The situation there is completely different from ours, and the ability is not at the same level. If they really use it, 80% Waterloo." Zong Xinjue pulled back his light brain and continued to process documents slowly.