Prologue

I was a loser as of now... It's so hard to taking second chance, but im giving myself a second chance.

I will write two books with a three updates weekly.. If I can get back atleast 1k of my ex followers then I will feel I worth writing orelse... I will accept my defect and give up on this wattpad forever.

Warning : it's highly mature book and mark it im challenging myself on writing mature content to extreme... He is bad boy...never expect good things from him.

Read at your risk and it's exclusive to wattpad and inkitt at a time... You can read anywhere full book.

......blurb.....

There was a child who grown up under unusual circumstances which made his childhood bitter.

With time the child turned out as a man and his loneliness turned him into a living devil.

What happens when he returns like a devil to seek revenge on a mysterious reason?

First, he entered as a family friend, later a tutor for the schoolgirl and now the owner of her.

Prologue

"There was no way, out from my Castle. I brought you!" He added with a grin.

"What!"

"Your father sold you, darling! From today I'm not just your tutor but now your owner. I own you"

"No, you're disgusting. It's a lie!" She argued.

"Ok, check this contract which you signed along with your dad" he grinned and that second her world collapsed knowing the truth that her father betrayed her and got her signature.

"Noo!" She cried collapsing on the bed.

"It should be yes always. I will decide your life. I just can't wait to claim you." He grinned rubbing her shivering lips.

Story deals with destruction in the process of revenge. Will they ever fall in love or end up burning in the flames of revenge.

Manik Victor: billionaire's only child. Lost his mother at early age and had a lonely childhood bullied by everyone which made him a stone heart. Doing his MBA whole living as a guest in Wilson mansion. Speaks less and does more. He entire that place with a secret motive.

Nandini Wilson: only child of Mr and Mrs Wilson. Not a pampered kid as her parents are strict. She is a average student struggling with loneliness in life. She hates Manik because her parents admire him more, as he is topper.

Me and Mrs Wilson: parents of Nandini. Totally money minded and can go any extent to stay in status.

Victor: father of Manik a gentleman. Lost his smile after his wife death. Loves Manik alot and always nods for his every request.

Read the story Guilty Revenge

+18 Mature content

Are you interested....

Read the chapter one...