162- Collapsed Queen

162- Collapsed queen

Mark paused locking his eyes with hers, those smoky eyes filled with affection and curvy lips smiling at him melted his frozen heart. In his entire life, he only seen a crying woman or cunning but it's his ever first experience to spend such sweet time with a sweet lady who was talking so affectionately and caring for him. It's like an angel dropped down the heaven to relive his curse, gifting him solace.

"Is there something on my face?" Nandini asked confused observing his undistracted attention on her face.

"Nothing, you grown so beautiful and sweet."

"Grown? Have we met before?"

"No, I used to watch your face more, maybe more often than I watch myself or Daddy"

"Can you elaborate?"

"Ronald, he admires you alot. He wanted you to be his heir and asked your parents to train you well so you could rule the outer world whereas Mamba deal with dark mafia. But he died. I still wanted to know things, As I'm the hacker I used to get all the data from your dad i.e. Wilson all data includes the videos Manik forwarded to Wilson. But I never gave anything of these to Daddy or Mamba. Unknowingly I had softcorner to you, so I couldn't harm you even after you shot me."

"Does Mamba know that I'm his stepsister?"

"No, because Ronald kept it secret only we three know it."

"Why you are grounded that long? Didn't you felt to help me when you saw me struggling?"

"Hmm, maybe I didn't like you being Ronald's daughter. Dad always said they all killed Mom, and they thought to kill Manik and replace me there but something happened, so they failed totally. I was okay with everything but Manik came and attacked Daddy. He should've talked to us before attacking directly." Mark complained rubbing his nape, it's his way to control his anxiety. 

"Sorry, we never know about your existence. It's like we believed your dad would kill all of us so as self-defence he attacked prior. Manik acquired the best team of doctors, he will recover soon." Nandini calmed hoping for the best.

"Hmm, will you please not tell Manik about this"

"About?"

"That I had watched that all, it won't be pleasant to know" Mark uttered biting his lip cutely getting her giggle. 

"Okay, but I want to tell him that they planned a replacement. He should know the matter to investigate" Mark nodded, and Nandini got answers to all her personal questions.

Mark was so familiar with Nandini's life so he didn't flinch while pretending to be Manik and he was so aware of her everything. But he is scared to hell when he saw other guards in prison or even with Manik which concludes Mark is more bonded to Nandini over his identical twin and it's now easy to direct him into this world. 

******

Nandini paused expressing the newfound things to Manik, According to previous plans Victor and Manik left to London to look after the estate matters, although he had merged his firm they had many ancestor's properties as his great grandfather they were royal ministers for generations owned a royal estate with many responsibilities to continue the legacy. Victor's father was the one who chosen a different dream to pursue a career in California which halted the involvement of Victor's family in royals. Yet Victor maintained good relations with them under the guidance of his grandfather i.e. the most admired child. Victor is a secretive person from the beginning whatever he has ends up within him and he is the only one in entire universe who didn't cry even for his parent's funeral and first time he ever broke down beyond was at the funeral of his beloved wife. That's like she melted their cold heart all the time when she was beside him he always had a smile on his face and the day she left he lost everything, it felt like the sky over his head collapsed down to his feet and everything around him turned null. Maybe if they didn't have a child Victor's heart might've frozen that second but thanks to Lily she left a piece of her to give a hope in his life. Just like Lily changed him he wanted someone to come into Manik's life to cheer him. there when he got hope knowing Manik was interested in getting Nandini to his mansion. That's his wife's wish she always saw them as great friends who could be future couple and everything turned true after many struggles and tears.