6- caring

6- caring
Manik pov,

It's been 9, I waited at the dining table to have my dinner with her but there is no sign of her entry.

Maya aunty stared at me blank.

"Did she had dinner?" I asked.

"No, she never stays so long for dinner but today not even had evening snacks. I was waiting" She said worried, maybe she is focused on the test and my punishment.

"Get our food upstairs," I said before walking upstairs.

I made my way to her room before entering her room I stood for a second and peeped into her room. She is lying on her stomach on her bed stabbing her head into a pillow.

She is crying, I don't want to hurt her, yet I land at that spot always. What to do now? I gently pushed the door open and walked in.

Nandini pov,

I was crying my heart out to calm my helplessness and anger, but it's not working well. I just want to complete my studies and leave this place. I had none to care for my feelings and I got concluded that ever I can get any!

I heard my toy squeezed sound and got up with a jerk.

Manik looked with wide eyes as he stepped on my floppy toy. He leaned down and collected my toy and rolled his eyes at me.

"You play with these toys at this age?" He asked embarrassing me.

"That's my personal thing and you are not allowed to enter my room." I growled grabbing away my toy. He gazed my entire room for a minute and at me.

"Get out!" I shouted.

"It seems like kids bedroom. Lots of toys and this teddy store and tom and Jerry bed sheet, pink wall paint with all cartoon stickers and ceiling filled with glossary stars." He chuckled laughing at me. I want to push him out of my room, but deep down I was scared of his reactions.

He stepped closer to me, I moved away lowering my eyes.

"Don't" I snapped with some courage.

"I don't want to, it's just dinner time. I came to invite you." He smiled.

"I'm not hungry and this is my home, I can do anything. Let me remind you that you are a guest. Enjoy your royal life, unworthy dog!" I scoffed. He pushed me back on my bed harshly and gripped my hair.

"AHH" I screamed in pain.

"What you said now!" He screamed at my face scaring the hell out. I glued my lips in fear.

"Tell me!" He shouted pulling my hair.

"Leave me!" I screamed losing his grip on my hair.

"My dad helped your family a lot and you even today staying in my home having my food and harassing me. My dad gave you life but you are taking advantage of his goodness."

"Yeah! He is lord and your princess. Rest of all are your slaves. You just know half about his goodness but I know his total goodness which is too much to handle. I give you a chance. Have food or else I will not be easy this time." He warned in a cold tone sitting on my bed.

Hearing the wheel sound I wiped my tears and settled my hair.

Maya aunty walked in with a trolley of food.

"I'm not hungry take it away" I snapped.

"You can leave, I will make her eat." He smiled. She walked out leaving us alone.

"Get out!" I yelled. He grabbed my waist and forced me to sit on his lap. I winched in too much pain.

"I don't want to punish you, but you are forcing me to do so. This time we go bare OK?" He smirked dropping my pulse.