143 - Visual real

143 - Visual real

Morning

Nandini's sleep was disturbed by her husband's wet kisses, squeezing her soft curves, drinking her.

"Umm, let me sleep" she moaned pushing him a little trying to flip, but he again captured her licking her skin which tickled her and her beautiful sleep was all destroyed by his sensual torture getting her giggle under him. He suddenly bit her right bud.

"Ahh, don't bite. Ahhh leave ittt" she screamed as he pulled her hard bud with his sharp teeth, she tried to loosen his jaw from ripping it off just then he left looking at her with a grin.

"You are so tempting wifey. Let me taste you" He groaned his hands crawling to her crotch, softly playing with her wetness kissing her hungrily.

"Slowwww" She whispered in his ear scratching his back.

Their passionate morning was distracted by a cute tone "Daddy!" his daughter just woke up and sat on her bed watching the scene confused. Manik just got up with a jerk in shock, with the force the sheet fell lower which Nandini pulled on lying flat embarrassed.

"You woke up baby?" Manik chuckled rubbing his head, scolding himself.

"Why momma is crying?"

"Nothing, Momma slept wrong. so I was just correcting her poster baby," Manik lied, Nandini pinched him under the sheets in anger. Lily looked at him in disbelief.

"Just like you, seeing at me like a thief. Get up and tell her orelse she will think I made you cry" Manik whispered to her.

"How will I get up? I had nothing on. It's your problem, your daughter go explain her anything" she scolded back, Manik grabbed his tee from the side stand, putting it on he went to his baby taking her in his arms.

"Momma" Lily called her mom worried about her.

"I'm fine, baby. Your father's hold was rough so I screamed, don't worry." Nandini replied fully dipping in the sheet. Manik took Lily out letting her run to the bathroom.

"Momma in pain papa" Lily asked again.

"No, baby I helped her right"

"Did I disturb you?" Lily asked with a pout.

"No, my princess. She is doing good, Papa will take care of everything"

"Momma misses you sooo much, she criesss so muchhh seeing your photooo. Why youu didn't come earlyyy?"

"Only momma, you didn't miss me"

"I had momma but momma need you, grandpaa said elders will take care of younger, like grandpa look after you. You should look at my momma and momma will look after me"

"Aww, my princess learned alot of things. Sorry, I went on some important work."

"I will forgive only if you promise me, don't go like that Papa. Momma will cry so much" She whimpered.

"I promise, rest of my life for you both"

"My little brother then?" Lily asked cutely playing with his hair.

"Who is little brother?"

"All my friends have siblings I also want one, I asked Momma she told me I would get one after Daddy returns. Why you didn't get my little brother?" Lily asked so innocently which locked Manik's brain.