22- Pain

I need motivation more... Please vote and comment

Manik decided not to repeat such acts. It should be mental but not to hurt her physically. He waited for her to wake up but he got important work in the office that he ran to his office getting dressed.

In his work he totally forgot about Nandini being locked in her room. As per his order, no servant dared to enter her room. Jack was so upset with Manik that he took off from his duty and went off.

Night,

He returned home late. Like every day all the servants performed their duties and vacated to their servant's block. His home sounded like a library with pin-drop silence.

He climbed the stairs directly to his room and bathroom, he undressed and got into his shower. As the cold water touched his body it jolted in pain because of the belt welts on him. He just remembered that Nandini is living in his mansion and she was starved from the last 50 hours.

Completing his shower he ran to her room. She is still resting on the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and softly pulled away her sheet to look after her swollen legs with scars and wounded feet.

Grabbing the first aid box he applied ointment on her wounds and was ready to close the box when he remembered some other damage he made.

Pulling the shirt above her waist he has seen her flesh which was torn by his nail.

"It might not happen if you didn't tried to run away. Why you did this and got all on yourself!" He spoke with tears looking at her pale face.

"You should've controlled your anger, boss" a familiar voice whispered from behind. Manik got up wiping his tears hiding from Jack.

"What you're doing here? Vacation?" Manik asked in a cold tone covering her with the sheet. Both walked out of the room letting the door open.

"I thought, but on the way, I feared that you may get mad at my little sister. So I took off as your security and joined in duty as her bodyguard" Jack laughed.

"Seriously, little sister! Then what about me? You said I'm your big brother"

"Yeah, I'm your little brother and she is my little sister"

"I don't want her as my sister"

"Then why not she be my little sister in law ok?" Jack giggled shocking Manik.

"Cut it, I prefer to die single and this was just about few days. Once our work is done I will let her go"

"I don't believe you bro, but you know that girl has so much trust in you." Jack mumbled.

"She and trust! She has seen me from the last two years. It's just hate that she had for me" Manik argued sitting on the couch.

"Oh, but I saw her glowing face when she sat at the dining table that day. She smiled happily looking at us, at you waiting for her. That glow is natural just like my mother looks at us while we have a happy meal cooked by her. You may not believe but she is pure, native. It's just you who lost that smile. Now she may hate you totally. Your anger ruined everything"

"Stop lecture, her face glowed by seeing my wealth. I'm not into any relationship hunt. I don't want to fall into her trap. Who knows her father may taught her to trap me then both can loot me again? She just gets pain only pain until she learns to obey me!" Manik scoffed irritated. But this was heard by a third person standing holding the pillar, Nandini. Her eyes melted forming a river. She walked back to her room dragging her limb.

She learned that Manik hates her and he will never change. She totally lost her childhood best friend Manu. She cried silently covering her mouth to prevent her pain from crossing the door of her room.

"Did she had food atleast?" Jack asked Manik.

"Maya aunty may feed her. She is sleeping let's see tomorrow" Manik said.

"Did you got confirmation from mom?" Jack asked again.

"No, but I know my Maya aunty," Manik said confidently.

"Ok, then I will sleep. You also rest tomorrow is Sunday jolly day" Jack chuckled happily.

"Good night" Manik smiled. Both went to their rooms.

Jack slept beside his mom (Maya) and Manik was restless in his room thinking about Nandini.

On another side,

Nandini's stomach cried in hunger she balled holding her tummy in pain. Her acids started burning her stomach, and even drinking water is not reducing her painful hunger.  she couldn't hold it anymore and decided to have something.

Grabbing her painful limb she made her way downstairs to the kitchen which was near then the dining hall. As the fear of seeing her beast is making her heart beat faster and the pain of her wounds is more vulnerable.

Bearing all the difficulties she reached the kitchen and started searching for food on the desk, and freezer, but she couldn't find any cooked food except the bread log. She took the bread and hurriedly stuffed it into her mouth to calm her hunger.

Manik was busy checking her room Cc footage to confirm her acts of the day. To his surprise, Maya aunty didn't pay any visit to her and Nandini woke up twice and drank the water and slept again holding her tummy.

"I starved her for complete two days" He muttered in disbelief holding his head. He felt bad on himself and ran to her room. He was shocked to see the room empty.

He felt she ran away again and rushed down to chase her, but the sounds of hiccups reached his ear and turned his direction to the kitchen. He was rooted in shock seeing her stuffing the bread in hunger even ignoring her hiccups. His eyes watered seeing her miserable condition. The reason for everything was him, which made him feel worst about himself.

Suddenly her feared eyes fell on the devil who is looking at her from the distance. Her soul cried for mercy to save her from getting abused once more and ger hand gave up on the half-eaten bread piece. Dropping it away. She rushed back to her room dragging herself. In hurry, the pain sparked harder and she fell on the stairs. She crawled the stairs and hurriedly rushed to her room with flowing tears and hidden in the wardrobe shivering in fear.

But Manik was rooted to the floor seeing her fear for him. Her fearful face resembled some flashes of a woman begging to let her go... She crawled to climb the stairs to save herself, but a man dragged her off the stairs. As the women's head banged on the staircase she fell back bleeding.

He opened his eyes with a jerk sobbing he got the food store in another side freezer and reheated the food and took the tray to her room.

He was shocked to see the empty room.

Placing the tray on the bed he called out "Nandini!" Searching her. Hearing his tone Nandini shivered in fear and closed her mouth holding her sobs from reaching him. His eyes fell on the sheet she covered inside the wardrobe.

"I think you're in washroom, baby. I got you food. Have this food and also tablets. If you skip any of them both with attitude I will punish you more tomorrow" Manik shouted standing near the wardrobe and left the room.

He waited desperately in his room watching the screen.

After a while, Nandini crawled out of the wardrobe. Her knees were again bleeding out of the bandages. She didn't even have the capacity to stand up, hurriedly taking the food tray she stuffed food feeding her hunger. She cried in happiness for getting food after days. Manik just hated himself for treating her in such a way, but he didn't have any better option.

I promise you will get update next second if you gift me 100 votes...