73- Settlements

73 - Settlements

It has much of Sheetal and Jack's track... It's needed for the story if you dont like skip.

Morning,

Jack woke up first and screamed aloud finding himself naked under a single sheet with Sheetal lying beside him.

She woke up with a jerk hearing his scream and she too screamed aloud shocked and kicked him with the pillow beside pulling the sheet up.

"Shit! Why you are screaming?" Sheetal shouted in anger.

"I'm sorry, by mistake. I told you we shouldn't drink much" Jack cried in guilt.

"Hush, It's ok cool. Did we have any contraceptives?" She asked taking his shirt from the floor and putting it on.

"That's my shirt" Jack said seeing her getting out of bed while pulling on his pants.

"What did I ask and what your asking?" she scoffed frustrated.

"This was my first time" Jack said surprising Sheetal. "What! Are you serious? You don't have any girlfriend?" Sheetal asked jumping on the bed and sitting beside him.

"No" Jack said lowering his eyes away from her.

"Ok, don't feel upset. I'm not angry with you. Just forget it here." She spurred out trying to remove that awkwardness. She tried to get out of bed but she felt pain a little.

"Serious it's your first time" Sheetal asked again.

"Why will lie after all this? I should've left after dropping you" Jack scolded himself frustrated.

"Ok, why you're shouting that? Seems you lack some important skills to start."

"What do you mean!" Jack uttered confused.

"Umm, like foreplay. Seems we are high yesterday and made things quite faster or rough or might be I was alone too long. It's paining a little.

Sorry, I..."

"Shut up, it's mutual im not blaming you about it and it's nothing wrong when we both did in flow. Stop blaming yourself for this. I will feel happy if you can go to the stores on this street corner and get me pills" Sheetal told him. He pulled on his dress and drove to the store. Where he was dead confused about what pill to buy and shy to ask someone.

Somehow googling he brought it successfully. By the time she come out of the shower, he prepared her breakfast and coffee.

After arranging them in her room along with the pill he placed a note writing "Sorry for this, I just wish you don't share this with Manik. Thanks for understanding"

Sheetal came out and was surprised to see her breakfast and pills along with the note. She smiled reading the note.

"Not bad, Cute boys do exist." She smiled having her breakfast. She felt he was much better when compared to any man she dated. She was determined that men are just selfish and things end after getting in bed, but this was so different.

Manik woke up first and looked at his sleeping princess who was sound sleep even at 9 am. Seems she didn't sleep for days. He softly kissed her closed eyes, and she switched her place and hugged him.

"Wake up baby, don't you have college?" Manikasked.

"No, Even you don't have office, Sunday" She whispered snuggling on his chest.

"Oh, smart" Manik smiled softly caressing her face, tucking her hair strings behind her ear.

"Manuu!" She whispered opening her eyes softly.