115 - Violence 2

Highly wild content if uncomfortable skip it

115- Violence 2

"On your knees for me" Manik demanded standing away from the bed. She tried to look into his eyes to figure out his reality, his love for her but today she didn't find any love in them it's just frustrated eyes filled with helplessness. They were red and his veins were visible in his arms turning him into a monster.

"I... I will do everything you want, please send your men out" Nandini begged with tears crossing her hands.

"What if you use self-defence? How about they tie you?"

"I loved you, Manik."

"Cut your drama, let's just talk about this business"

"I promise, I will let you do anything but just send them all out."

"Get on your knees and Beg me to take you" he demanded sitting on the couch crossing his legs like a king he is. She slowly stepped out of the bed and ran to him getting on her knee.

"Please, I beg you to take me as you wish." She cried humiliated. Manik looked at the guards standing around. He passed a deadly glare at them, in exchange they winked at him pressing their pants lustfully.

"Get out all of you," Manik shouted all of a sudden, they didn't move an inch. Manik went to them, pushed all of them out and closed the cabin door. The guards were out but they are able to see the shadow reflection of the things happening inside the glossy chamber.

"Manuu, I agree I may had wrong blood, but I swear. I swear, Manik I was never involved in any plan against you. I did everything for us. Please manik trust me once. Just once" Nandini begged holding his legs which he yanked away. He leaned down once and suddenly pinched her buds so hard she screamed. While her mouth was open, he suddenly pressed her face over his bulge still pants on, his rough jeans suffocated her as thrust himself on her face. She was choked while he held her head steady by her hair. She couldn't get breath by his harsh grip. 

"Do you think I'm a fool to trust you again" he grunted, undoing his pants. Is he really going to r*pe her? With the same hold on her hair, he pushed her onto the bed and removed his shirt dumping it somewhere. He forcibly ripped off her clothes turning them into pieces, he slapped her curves and they bounced. Then he grabbed squeezed hard, making her cry in pain. He was never abusive this way, even in those worse days he never manhandled her. His behaviour was equal to his mom's murders i.e. he was the same like her now biological father Ronald. The sound echoed through the room as did her yelp of surprise and pain. Playing with her started slapping her assets again and again until her skin turned pink. It hurt, but she always reminded the happy night she had with him. Today he is the one doing things to her but there is no love.

But before she could get her breath back, he forced her on fours flipping her. His hands were spreading her thighs and, the next thing she knew, he was forcing his tool into her. She screamed and twisted and tried to keep him out, this wasn't him. This wasn't her Manu. She wasn't ready he just slid all the way in by ignoring her pain and resistance. She screamed again as he buried himself in her deeper and his balls slapped against her, he reached down and flicked her clit with his finger. The unexpected stimulation made all of her muscles contracts, making him groan with pleasure as her walls squeezed his shaft.

She thought he was going to start pumping, but he pulled it back out of her. As she turned to look over her shoulder with a sigh of relief to find out what was going on, he reached out and slapped her face hard, snapping her head forward again.