57- Celebration

57- celebration

Sometimes we get in a situation where we can't forget or forgive or can't blame or think in favour of someone's wrong deeds. But ultimate pain stays forever in the heart which may not be expressed or show out. One can't forget the past pain but life goes on with a flow where we land on unknown destiny. If that felt illogical rewind your life and you find few situations where you have not forgiven nor forgotten but still you had the same love towards that person. It's just about how good you are ability to take the pain.

Maya served lunch to Jack and Manik. Jack glared at Manik faking anger, Manik just smirked in victory.

"Lunch for Nandini?" Jack asked his mom.

"We both will have later" Maya said. Manik looked confused and rolled his eyes.

"Nandini!" Manik shouted aloud scaring all the people in his mansion. Nandini came out of her room and looked down in fear.

"Don't you know your lunch time or you want a VIP invitation daily?" He scoffed in anger. She just came down not speaking anything.

"We can serve ourselves. From today you both to have lunch with us" Manik said in a cold tone. Jack glared at Nandini who is still shaking in fear by his loud tone.

"Can't you tell it softer? Screaming like a gorilla see how much she is shivering?" Jack scolded him, manik just looked at her and tilted his head.

"If im gorilla then you? Junior gorilla!" They both started fighting with words.

"Hush, both of you stop! Not a word just eat your food" Maya scolded both turned quiet. Maya served two plates for them and both made their way to the kitchen.

"How many times I have to tell you to have lunch on the table? Am I that bad that you're treating yourself as a servant in your house? I thought you both are my family, but all the time you keep seeing me like a stranger. Would you have done this if I was in Jack's place?" Manik whimpered pushing away his plate.

"No manik, it's just I'm comfortable sitting on the floor. I told you right it's just a habit from my childhood." Maya tried to explain.

"No, I know you are seeing me different" Manik cried.

"No Manik, you are my elder son. More than Jack to me" Maya smiled.

"Wait, more than Jack. It's not at all fair. You carried me for nine months and now taking his side in this also"

"Yeah, so I'm still bearing your nonsense" Maya chuckled.

"What?"

"Elder gets more love Jack, dont fight "

"But I heard younger gets more" Jack muttered.

"Complete your graduation then ask this my younger son" Maya laughed, Manik burst into laughter hearing it.

"Jack!"

"Hush, again same topic. I will walk out if you again remind it" he scoffed in anger. Maya and Manik held their laughter and calmed Jack. As this was happening Nandini went to the kitchen and said on the floor in a corner and started having lunch in pin-drop silence.

Suddenly she got hiccups, hearing the sound Maya realised it was her.

"This kid again forgot to take water" Maya worried grabbing the glass. Manik too walked behind Maya to the kitchen.

Maya gave her water and she was about to drink when her eyes fell on him who is standing in front of her. In fear her hiccups ceased. She kept the plate and glass side and moved to get up. He just remember his rude words to her when a can't be taken back. Her fearful eyes made him restless.