21- Scattered

Nandini's screams are paused as her body is dehydrated by thirst and hunger. She lied on the floor giving up. Manik dropped his belt and got on his knees pulling her onto him.

"Will you again try to run away?" He growled pressing her cheeks. She just nodded in pain. Manik was unsatisfied by her nod.

He moved his hand to her exposed waist and pinched her abdomen she screamed out one last time crying hard.

He let go of her flesh and parted out of her standing out.

"Your life is under my feet, mark it!" he muttered in his hasty tone before vacating the room locking it.

As he passed the hallway half naked sweating fully grabbing the belt. His eyes fell on the servants and security staff standing down the stairs with fear and anxiety in their eyes.

"What the fuck you're watching? Get back to your works and none should open the door without my permission" Manik ordered them before marching to his room.

Manik chamber,

He turned on his screen and watched the cc footage of her room. His eyes watered seeing himself as a beast abusing her.

He fisted back his belt rolling it around his fix he whipped himself with the belt standing infront of the mirror. He didn't stop until he has seen his body marked with belt welts.

Once he was satisfied he walked to his chamber, dropping the belt aside he cried like a baby cursing himself about his worst behaviour.  "I'm so disgusting! I'm so disgusting! I'm sorry mom, this is not what you taught me but I was ruined. Once I kill those bastards I will meet you. That day I will accept any punishment but as of now, I will be so cheap to get data from Wilson. I'm sorry, mom." Manik cried falling on his knees in front of his mom's huge portrait.

After pouring out his helplessness he had a new shirt on and rechecked the video from another angle of the room where the bed was barrier to view the actual incident happened. He cropped the video and made a scene like he forced himself on her. He forwarded the same to Wilson.

After a while he dialled Wilson and he answered with a single ring.

"How is the movie? R+ rated right?" Manik gritted with venom.

"M... Manikkk please she is a kid. I will return your money please give back my daughter" Wilson cried for mercy. 

"I don't need money, I need truth"

"I really don't know anything. I swear on my daughter. I don't know anything about them. Please Manik don't do this to her" Wilson begged with tears.

"I don't trust you. It's just starting. If you don't know try to find and tell me, until then your daughter will keep warming my bed. But you had little time. I think your daughter can't survive long under my force" Manik grinned hanging off the call.

"I know how to shake you, unfaithful rogue" Manik snapped sitting on his chair watching her room footage where Nandini is still lying on the floor without any moment. He waited for an hour still she didn't make any move that scared him. He zoomed the camera lens to see her face, her eyes were shut. He immediately ran to her room and even Jack is desperately waiting for that second when Manik calms down.

He took nandini in his lap and tried to wake her up, but she was unconscious by dehydration and pain. Jack was shocked seeing her face and her top was scattered on the floor in pieces. He got all wrong thoughts about his boss.

"Get some water" Manik shouted at Jack, he ran to the kitchen. Manik made her wear his shirt which was lying on her bed from morning. He sprayed water she opened her eyes a little and again fell unconscious.

"Y...  You raped her" Jack shouted which manik turned in horror.

"Shut up"

"Y. Youu I never thought you will do"

"Shut up, Jack I just whacked her with my belt and she deserves it!"

"Why does she deserves it? None likes to stay in a place where they get insulted every second. If you were good why will she atleast think of running out? She injured her leg, she got wounded her knees hands everywhere and you still whacked her. She is a little girl but you treated her like a slave. You turned like an animal in your revenge" Jack shouted in rag but suddenly his anger turned into helplessness he cried. First time in his life he cried which confused Manik.

"Call our family doctor" Manik informed before walking out upset.

His family doctor paid a visit and was beyond shocked after checking Nandini's condition. His belt torture was clearly visible on her milky skin marked in pink scars. She gave an injection and walked out of the room.

"Can I talk to her parents?" The lady doctor asked Manik and Jack who are standing like rocks.

"I'm her guardian" Manik informed making her shock.

"Seems she is under 18 and the things that happened to her are to be reported to child protection team," she said in her strong tone that Jack gulped frightened.

"Happy ruining your reputation. Now what you will tell if Mr Victor questions you"

"I will talk with this doctor. You go and tell Maya, aunty, not to tell anything to dad" Manik said Jack asking the doctor to meet him in his office room.

"She is a brat and so I punished her a little. It's not any abuse. Her leg got hurt by falling you can ask her same." He explained.

"A little! Did you atleast seen what you did to her? It's much harsh than domestic violence." The doctor shouted in anger.

"Sorry, I was angry. I promise it won't repeat"

"I didn't expect this from you, Manik. I'm your family doctor from years. Today seeing this little girl I remembered Lily. I already said you on what condition I treated your mother. She shouldn't be Lily. None should get such pain in life. No girl deserves it and Lily will not accept her son doing such degraded things. I'm telling you on behalf of your mother. I know, you never harm anyone. Now you might have a reason, but not in this way. Try some another way to avoid such abuse. Remember death will be less painful compared to such abuse. I don't want you to regret after losing everything. Think twice and thrice before raising your hand on anyone, if it's a girl or lady think million times before doing it. Your behaviour towards a women shows what you are and what is your upbringing. Don't do the things which destroy your values." The doctor advised him in her worried tone.