123 - New PS

123- New PS

Days were vulnerable for Jack. It's very hard for him to work on books. He doesn't like that office kind of work ever. Instead, he was designed as a free soul who gets involved in a thrilling task involving physical activities and talking with easy people but the AC cabins made him feel like a prison and in days he even forgot his name because everyone around him is referring him as sir. Sheetal felt he will start moving on soon. Unable to take this Jack finally decided to quit.

He went to Sheetal's cabin to tell convey the matter and walk out.

"Oh you came, I was about to call you for lunch. Shall we go out today? Our favourite restaurant" Sheetal asked excitedly not noticing his mood.

"Sheetal, actually I... "

"You?"

"I think Manik is right! I don't know anything about life. I'm nothing without him and I can't ask you to mess your life for me. I don't matter also. Let's break up Sheetal, I'm unfit for everything. I'm useless! Don't waste your precious life on me. You deserve a best, highly educated super rich man." Jack confessed.

"No Jack, it's nothing like that. You are doing well. Soon you will learn everything." Sheetal tried to stop him.

"No, I can't learn everything. Jack is just Jack, he is not Manik or Sheetal to catch everything. I'm this I can't do this all, sorry!" Jack uttered dishearted and turned to leave.

"You can't do it Jack, I did so much to get you. You can't ruin my life" Sheetal shouted behind which was ignored by Jack.

"If you leave me now I will get Nandini killed" Sheetal said out of fear of losing him, she thought it can stop him. He stopped for a second hearing her and turned to her.

"I will do anything for you Jack. I want you! If you don't like it, don't work just be my husband. We will have a baby. You can happily look after him." Sheetal blabbered like a mad lady.

"What did you say before?" Jack asked with a sharp glare.

"Househusband?"

"Not that, Nandini?"

"I just said to stop you. Please, Jack, I want you. I will do anything for you" Jack just closed his eyes rewinding the day when Manik went missing. He woke up dizzy.

"Save Nandini! Please save Nandini!" Manik begged them and the incident of Manik attacking Sheetal on the day of his discharge.

"If I don't listen you will kill Nandini! Nandini is the only weakness for him and for me also. Yeah, you are the same like Mamba who wants to take advantage of Love. I will ask you one straight question will you tell me the truth? Just truth"

"Jack, I was just kidding. Why will I harm her? I just said because you love her as a sister"

"I never sleep in day time but that day in so much pain also I slept that long? I got it... Did you drug me on the day Nandini went missing? Tell me the truth Sheetal orelse, I will mess up getting mad. Tell me" He roared, shuddering her arms.

"I... I... No"

"Tell me?" he shouted pinning her harder to the wall.

"Yesss, I don't want you to get hurt so I added a sleeping pill in juice. Please Jack, I was same as Manik he wanted to save his girl and I wanted to save my love. I'm sorry, but I was helpless" Sheetal cried.

"Manik attacked you because he found you drugged me, like a stupid I ignored you are mistakes and felt he was bad. Nandiniiii... How many times she might've pressed on the device for my helppp? If I was awake I would've protected her! Your selfish love cost her life. You didn't protect me, you just killed me as a person. I promised her, I assured her safety but when the time came you turned me into a dead body." Jack cried pushing away, she landed on the floor with a thud.