141- Renovation

Had some content kindly no reporting I can remove chapter or entire book.

I decided to write much intimate things in next few chapters, this story will have good end if you can bear hotness close this book and have a nap turning on your AC. 

141- Renovation

Nandini just sat clutching her skirt moving away from Manik and soon the car stopped infront of Sheetal's Villa. 

"Go get the bag" Manik smiled at Jack. He nodded a no to them standing out of the car. Manik looked at Nandini in his icy glare that frightened her much. She seriously didn't wanna get this embarrassed and couldn't even hold on any longer. It's better to send him out so she can convince Manik for relief.

"Please go" she requested, her face turned pinkish controlling her waves of pleasure. Manik giggled at Jack, he just walked inside cursing this devil.

As the second Jack disappeared she pulled up the tinned glass and tried to kick him but he held her leg as a result she fell to the ground between the foot space. He placed his hand on the seat preventing her from hitting on it.

"Seems you regret forgiving me, this was me. Bearing me isn't an easy task for a little chicken like you. Have plenty of time to overthink about us. Do you really have the capacity to attack me now? Hmm, try babe! If you can I will turn this off" He offered setting her leg free, she felt it was the best option one kick was enough, she tried to send all her energy to her legs but her body couldn't mingle with both, his fingers rolled on his phone raising it's speed.

"Ahh, No. I can't stop stoppp"

"I will punish you much harder if you cum"

"Please, it's too much" She cried holding in drowning in pleasure.

"Even your decisions are too much, have you stopped making them?"

"Fine, I'm sorry. Please" She begged desperately for a release.

"I'm not pleased yet" he chuckled shifting the settings from high to low. 

"You di*k!"

"Cursing me is a crime baby girl" he growled turning on high and soon she was washed out swimming in a huge tide of pleasure like a fish fell out of the lake she jolted clutching on his trousers. He picked her taking her on his lap gently scooping her in his arms and rubbing her back, she rested for a while dipping in his warm blazer.

"You have broken the rule baby girl, I'm afraid I may end up punishing you wild tonight"

"Turn it off please" She whispered panting. 

"Why no? But you have to win it, convince Jack to take Sheetal with us"

"Yar, it's his problem. I tried like hell but he won't accept"

"Then this is also your problem, I can't stop it"

"What!"

"One strong woman taught me that every problem comes with three options as solutions. When sweet didn't work, bitter can work better"

Sheetal was waiting with a trolley bag when Jack came asking a bag, he looked at the bag settled on the floor and picked it up. She followed him behind locking the main door which confused Jack but he ignored thinking she was coming to talk to Manik.

Placing Nandini comfortably on the seat, Manik got down to invite Sheetal, in while Nandini removed that underneath in seconds and stuffed it in her bag. Jack opened the boot and safely placed the bag inside.