76- Self Defense

76 - Self defense 😅

Leave her! If you want hold me but leave her" Nandini held her breath not moving. Manik took a step closer. The attackers sighed something to each other. They pushed the knife away to hold Manik.  Before they touch Manik. Nandini kicked Manik back with her leg that he fell back his guard held him from hitting the ground. Jack came in middle from behind and held the knife from pressing back on Nandini the blade caused his hands bleed. In one moment Nandini punched her hand in the attacker's abdomen and twisted the hand and with the same grip she stabbed the knife into stomach of another attacker twice and in a second she knocked out the other and pinned him to the ground with her knees that his ribs broken getting them in his lungs. All the guards and Manik and Jack stood frozen at the scenario. She just casually stood up tearing the tee of those attackers she tied it around Jack's plam stopping the blood flow.

"You... Know martial arts?" Jack asked shocked seeing the state of those two boys. Even well-trained people can't do such a clean knockoff.

"I know self-defense. Manu, they are alive only. If not treated they will be alive for 72 hours. Get your data in this time"

"You decided that they will die?" Jack asked still in shock seeing her like a devil.

"He got thought to kill my Manu. It's my way of self-defense I can hold legs and I can cut veins too anything for him." Nandini said in her possessive tone.

"Devil is loving Devil. Matches are made in heaven only. Me and my security teams. Like a herd, we came with weapons, cars this Gps ... My head! Her hand is enough. Come on boys let's take these half-dead bodies." Jack mocked himself seeing her capacity. Manik just looked on still shocked.

When she is so efficient why she left him to hurt her?

Jack came home. instead of getting first aid he sa5 on the bed and started telling his mom how bravely Nandini fought and the chase. He narrated like telling a thriller story explaining the fight squeals

On the other hand, Manik just walked to his room in pin-drop silence. After that, he didn't speak to anyone. He was dead silent.

"Shall I get a hot pack?" Nandini asked softly knowing that she kicked him.

"Who are you?" Manik asked breaking his silence.

"What!"

"I'm asking who are you? Don't lie to me anymore. It's not self-defense, it's a clear attack I can see it, and not an ordinary girl do it? Tell me the truth what are you?"

"I'm a well-trained expert in martial arts. I took training in childhood as Lily aunty suggested to me. After some days I started feeling alone to get rid of my loneliness I started practicing much. To learn this I didn't need to go out much and no big equipment are needed and it worked well with my mental issues. I started living happy again. But I lost my interest after meeting you again as marks turned important"

"When you have some much skill why you tolerated me?" Manik asked folding his hands.

"Hmm, To tell frankly. I like you so much from my childhood. I keep dreaming you will come for me one day and take me like a prince. You came and my happiness has no boundaries but you are not like a prince. I was broken, I thought getting good marks can impress you and change your impression about me, but nothing mattered to you. I could fight back if I had any confidence within me or any hope in life. Seeing you in that way I was shattered getting betrayed by Krista and Rita broken me more like I felt myself rejected. You got me here but just as a slave. I turned so powerless in front of my love towards you. Now I clearly know my aim and your dream. I had never been this clear before so I resumed my practice and here is the result" Nandini confessed.