24- Care to break

John and his team filtered all the city stores and found the similar teddy, but the teddy tie was missing. They called Manik to inform the same. His sleep was distracted by his phone ring.

"Sir, we got a teddy, but it doesn't have a tie. We searched every store. We can't get manufacture now" John explained possibilities.

"Is there any teddy with a tie?" Manik asked.

"Yes, but the model of teddy is different."

"I asked about tie" Manik growled frustrated.

"Yea sir, tie same. Shall we buy that teddy"

"Yeah, buy that teddy but don't get it, just pluck its tie and get me. I will set it up my way" Manik said hanging up the call.

His guards did the same. As its seal was opened the teddy turned giant 6 feet. They stuffed that in the car backseat and drove to the mansion.

Manik placed a microphone in the teddy's neck and attached the tie to it hiding off the chip device. Once he connected the device with his phone he took the teddy to her room and placed it beside her.

"Sir, you're an artist" John admired. Manik suddenly remembered about chocolate.

"Ok, but chocolate box?" Manik asked in fused.

"Sorry, I forgot" John cried in horror.

"You donkey, just go get me a chocolate box at any cost. If she wakes up before I will kill you " Manik shouted in anger John ran.

In an hour John came holding 5 boxes, followed by 1p more man with chocolate boxes as well.

"What you did again? I said box. Single!" Manik scoffed irritated.

"Yes sir, but you didn't say favour or event. That chocolate store person introduced all his varieties we got confused, but you said at any cost so we brought all varieties and also got 40% discount sir see" John said proudly showing the bill.

"Oh God, what type of staff I had?" Manik cried holding his head.

"Sir, where shall I keep them," John asked irritating him more.

"Come, Put them on my head!" Manik shouted smacking the bill on his face.

"They weigh more boss you can't take them all" John uttered like an obedient servant.

"Give me two and Dump the rest in the store room" Manik snapped. John obeyed his order and his man followed.

"Wait, put them in my room," Manik said thinking about Jack.

Morning

Nandini woke up from her sleep softly opening her eyes. Her body jolted in pain as she tried to get up. She squeezed her palm holding the teddy her hands glowed seeing her teddy beside her.

"Teddy! You came!" Nandini screamed aloud while hugging her teddy. Manik's ear drum echoed hearing her from his Bluetooth, he plucked off the device and rubbed his ears and heart as well.

"Stupid girl, just seeing that toy she screamed like manic" he scolded walking to her room.

"I missed you so much" she cried falling on it.

"But how you came here" she mumbled confused asking it.

"Your mother delivered it," Manik said in his cold tone that she jumped back hearing him. She has hidden dragging her teddy over her wrapping her little hands around its neck.

"When that happened? No parcel reached inside" Jack mumbled from behind.

"Don't talk when you don't know" Manik muttered holding his anger.