114- Violence -1

114 - Violence -1

A/n - (Triggering content ahead read at your risk)

At risk I already published 114 & 115 in inkitt...due to content harshness.
Link in bio or ping me for link )

Manik remembered the tracking device Jack has and called out "Jackkk" He just forget the fact of Jack's broken condition. Sheetal came up leaving Jack alone. She closed the door.

"Jack?" Manik again asked.

"Manik it's enough, Jack will not come with you. Please Manik already he did a lot to you and today because of you he lost his mother. I can't effort to lose him. Please forgive us, He might have had the wrong blood but he wasn't him. If you have a problem I will take him away from here, but pleaseee don't involve him."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know everything Manik. You killed his mother for trying to save Zach and I won't let you harm my love."

"You think I killed Maya Aunty?"

"I don't know. Just leave Jack. Who dies and who will kill it's not my headache. I want my Jack with me. He is no more your slave" Sheetal shouted in anger.

"Okay, I just need a device. Get it" Manik said in his cold tone. Sheetal went up and got the remote device and keys along with his cell phone.

"It's all done" Sheetal said placing the mini kit on his table. Manik rushed out taking them. Sheetal returned to their room and locked themselves again. Her eyes fell on the Sleeping pill container over the table and the half-empty juice glass.

"I'm sorry Jack, I didn't find any way to stop you, I was helpless. I can't lose you" Sheetal cried hugging her knees.

-----

Manik was going with his team, his phone beeped up with a message.

"Stop!" Manik screamed out looking at the screen still.

"Boss?" John asked confused. 

"I...  I had some personal work. You guys carry on your search" Manik said getting out of his car.

"Car? Shall I drop you!"

"No, I can go my way. I don't want anyone to follow me. If the cops ask about me, tell them I was in Mansion." Manik said dropping his gun inside the car. His guards obeyed his orders and went away.

Once he saw the road deserted. He erased all his phone data and dropped it in the dustbin. Soon a black SUV picked him up from the place. 

A few hours later,

In a crystal chamber, Nandini was tied to a bed and she was struggling to free herself which didn't help her yet the struggle continued. All of a sudden the only door was open pouring in the light out of the chamber ten men entered the room and stood around the bed.

"Who the hell you are?" Nandini shouted in anger pulling on the cuffs. They stood silent laughing at her struggling. Soon a man towered at the door. Nandini tried to blink and open her eyes to look at the person who was smirking at her.

"Manuuu" It's the only word uttered by her. She was utmost joyful ready to jump on him but the cuffs prevented her, but his words killed the second's happiness.

"It's Manik Victor for a dirty-blooded witch like you Miss Nandini Ronald."

"What?" Nandini asked, innocently confused about his words.