150 - Interrogation

Not all wars are won by the right people, if we lose a war that doesn't mean we haven't fought nor we gave up. It's just the strongest win over the weakest. We lose it together or alone depends on the one holding us.
But the million dollar question is, "We had a hundred to stay with us on the win, but do we atleast have one to hold us and tell us it's okay let's lose together and I'm here holding you still to infinity?" 

150- Interrogation

Seeing Nandini lost in thought Manik gently placed his hand on her shoulder she starled but she coated it with a smile "What are you thinking? I'm feeling bored shall we go out on a ride?" Manik asked taking her hand in his, she held herself from pulling over and forced a smile "How about a walk? I had my big project to show you "Nandini manipulated taking Manik to the prison zone, as she guessed he again looked at the place surprised.

"You have been here before, so why this expression? Oh, are you again scared?" Nandini smiled that Manik showed his teeth giggling at her, "Why are we here?"

"Just to show you my new subject, come this way" She rolled her fingers at the guard and he immediately turned on Jammer.

They went into a room which had a large screen attached to the vertical wall, a chair in the centre having attached cuffs on its legs and arms along with different weird things and also a grand royal armchair. Manik passed a confused yet scary look he wasn't that confident like before and started rolling his eyes thinking something.

"We did try different kinds of stuff, so I was thinking we should try something new. So I was thinking of giving you a chance to win me as reward" Nanidini said in a husky tone strolling to him with her seduce glare, her smoky eyes are enough to lock any guy's mind. That's true even Manik can't resist giving up on her eye lock.

"What you want me to do babe?" Manik smiled.

"Let's play a questioner, I will ask you three questions if you answer then all we can get going things right here. I know you gonna be wild so this room will fit us, none gonna disturb us till morning" Nandini offered which made him feel as easy, but little did he know the woman in front was not as ordinary as he thought.

"Let's start then, how about you remove that coat before"

"Hmm, win it as well. I will gift you a piece of clothing for every right answer"

"If it's wrong then"

"Every wrong answer I will tie you up with different things, it's just we gonna decide who will take the lead tonight" Nandini giggled winning his trust.

"I heard that once getting married, men start forgetting how they loved before. So tell me when was the first time you proposed me?" Manik thought for a while and said, "The day lakeside dinner date, we made out on the car" He responded, she paused for a second and removed her coat for him dropping it on the chair.

"Nice,"

"It's a wrong answer, Manik. You proposed me first time when we were kids"

"Shit! It's cheating "

"No valid so I wanna make it tie" She softly pushed him over the chair and cuffed his hands to its handles.

"Next, question.

"When was the first time we made love?" Manik turned numb upon hearing the question, he didn't know what to answer.

"Hmm, on birthday"

"You mean to tell your birthday it's wrong"

"I said your birthday we celebrated" Manik said so confidently correcting his statement, that's enough to poke her to extreme she smacked his face in anger that reached so harsh cracking his Jaw.