93- wrong Move

93- Wrong move

Club,

There was a man in twenty's muscular and a tattoo on his chest he was groaning in pleasure brutally taking out his anger on a girl. Thrusting into her deeper as well as hitting her with a whip. She was screaming and crying to stop but he enjoyed hearing her screams making his way more rough that the girl passed out in pain. He harshly pushed her lifeless body down from the table and moved out. A set of girls kneeling at the corner shivered in fear feeling his gaze on them. He smirked examining them and selecting another girl for him and dragging her leash forcing her to crawl behind him.

Manik's room,

Nandini cuffed Manik to the same bed.

"Hey, why are your tying me?" Manik asked in a panic feeling the soft cuffs fixed around his wrist.

"Chill, I'm gonna pleasure you, baby" Nandini chuckled returning his words.

"Baby?"

"Shut your mouth for a while I don't have mood to listen any word. Hush, I'm so tired and this messed up. Ahaan, it hurts my back also hurts!" She whimpered getting down from the bed. She loosed her body stretching for a while and turned to other side the way manik facing her back. She pulled away her top.

Manik's mouth swung open seeing her bare back.

"Hey!" Manik screamed frustrated.

"I said shut up!" She shouted pulling up his black shirt, not buttoning it up she went to the mirror and saw her curves which are pink from his torture. Buttoning the shirt she left the top three buttons free and went to him sitting on the couch. The shirt covered her thighs and its loose comfortable fabric is soft to her skin making her pretty comfortable.

She took the protein shake and started drinking it glaring at him. Manik just rolled his eyes seeing her. Her expression is neutral calm yet lying there he saw himself in her.

"Baby, im feeling hungry. How about we go to your favourite restaurant and have dinner together" Manik smiled diverting the topic.

"Hungry after eating a tub full of ice cream?" she sneered in anger throwing the empty bottle on him. That clearly expressed his position.

"I should've been a little careful while uncuffing her. Now bear this mess." Manik cursed himself. She smiled getting up and got on the bed hovering over him.

"Why will I punish you? After all, I love you" she smiled kissing his forehead. Manik too smiled believing it but her next sentence shocked him" Love is love and anger is anger! You should also experience the feeling I got right, pain, fear, frustration. Desperasy everything. Hmm, shall we start?"

"What you will start?" he asked confused. She let a chuckle and got on his knees and removed his belt and pulled away his jeans shocking him up.

"Dont... Dont... Ok... I understand you are angry... Ok... Hit me... There was a whip hit me as much as you like" He said shaking his head to the wall hung with whips.

"Hmm, so I can use any of them... How about that three one with thorns edge" She smiled stepping to the wall. Manik closed his eyes for a second and all the guilt he had within rolled up the way he belted her for escape. The way he humiliated her everything came into his mind.

"You can, do anything you wish and I promise I will not do anything keeping this in mind. You can take your anger freely." He whimpered and flipped on his stomach showing his back to her. She just stepped away from the wall and came back to the bed. She saw some tiny buries on his back.