108- Celebrating Sendoff

His tongue continued to caress hers, his finger was inside her. She let out a groan of passion, enjoying the double penetration she was receiving from Manik's tongue in her mouth and finger inside her. he stroked her flooding mould several times before taking his finger out, flickering her erect, pulsating clit. He pulled her mouth away from his.

"Wanna breath" Manik asked pausing for a second withdrawing his finger from her. She was shivering throbbing falling on him still.

"No, I want more" She whispered running her hand on his cheek.

"Let's get moving" He chuckled lifting her a little, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bed gently bouncing her on the soft mattress.

He kissed her tight, worked his way to her neck all the time feeling her naked back with his skilful hands caressing her soft and warm skin. His left hand striped her lingering letting it fall on the rose petal. He worked his way from her neck to her curves and teased around her n*pples with his tongue and felt her sweet buds are really hard and teasingly squeeze her nip between his lips. He keep kissing his way down to her navel and then to the rim of her panties. He noticed the visible wet panties with a little bow on the waistband and he hooks his fingers in the band and slowly pulls them down.

Taking one of her hard nipples into his mouth. He sucked it like a nipple of a bottle, lightly nibbling and tugging it as he continued fingering her. He hummed on her buds, taking her other hand, gripping the other one.

After several more strokes, he took his finger out, putting it in his mouth, tasting her wetness. "You taste amazing," he said, his intense gaze piercing into her.

"Let me see," She replied, pulling him in another kiss. Their tongues began to dance with each other again tasting sweet nectar that was now all over his tongue.

"Let me have my dessert first" He groaned settling his face parting her thighs. He kiss her outer thighs and slowly work his way to her pubic hair and nuzzled his face into it and brought his hand up placing it between her legs and rubbing it all the way up till he can feel her wetness. As he gently lay her back onto the bed she spreads her legs to give him better access fisting the sheet in ultimate pleasure. he kisses her from her feet making his way up to her inner legs. He reached her flower and took a teasing lick from her down to her clit and looked up to see her expression on her face which she has her eyes closed and biting her lower lip.

He started to lick her some more penetrating his tongue as deep as he can get it tasting all of her juices. He gently trace back to her clit and started gently licking it back and forth, it is so engorged now and he place it between his lips and gently suck I while licking it at the same time. She starts to thrust her hips around now with soft moans of immense pleasure and he can tell she is getting ready to orgasm to do it faster lick me faster just then she let a loud moan and thrashes her hips hitting an overwhelming orgasm dipping him in her love juices.

As she's coming down off of that one he pushed a finger into her and finds the little g-spot and started to rub rotating his finger and right away she starts to go into another orgasm with a scream and he licks her dry filling his hunger. Although the pleasure was making her exhausted its needed to take in the actual task.

Letting her relax for a second, he lay down at her side and just caress her face and kiss her. She then pushes him onto his back and climbs on top of him. She placed all wet kisses on his chest and abs and held his shorts to remove them when he held her hand.