42- Her Concern

Sorry for late update it's been almost a week....

I'm just struggling in professional life although I gave my 100 % it's not getting right output. Whatever one can't forget the past my fear of past are destroying my present. Hoping to stand back but, deep down I started collapsing. It took me to a ride of on everything happened in past my silly decisions, nothing pains much than trusting a wrong person.

Thanks for waiting I will try to overcome this gap and update quick.

Sorry in advance,  I have to fly tomorrow night so next update too takes a gap of 3 days.

42- Her concern

published
42- her concern

Manik was so frustrated by her argument. Although he denied it deep down he should admit the fact that he was attracted to her charm and lost himself in her beauty both in and out.

"Although this felt good and addictive you shouldn't fall for her. I should wipe out my feelings anyhow but how? I should show her right place." Manik growled frustrated hitting his punching bag. He started hitting it harder and harder than the bag swung hitting harder and returning to him with double the force.

Suddenly he saw Nandini from his gym balcony. who is playing and running with his dog. Her smiling face ruined his concentration.  As he was lost in thoughts the punching bag returned to him which was unnoticed by him and the punching bag hitten him, he fell back by the force hurting his back with a scream of pain. Nandini raised her head towards the noise. She was shocked seeing him on the floor holding his back and the punching bag still swinging here and there.

"Mommaaaa it got so much!" Manik cried in too much pain.

Nandini ran inside the mansion to the upstairs balcony and held the punching bag from hitting his face once more.

"Are you alright?" She whispered worried wiping his sweat.

"Ahh," he screamed as her hand touched his sore cheek. Thank God he was side face at the time so his left cheek got the shot.

"Sorry, let me help you" Nandini whispered worried helping him to stand back. His weight was more to her, but she managed taking him inside his bedroom and helped him to lie.

"All because of you!" He scoffed in anger crying in pain.

"What did I do here? Don't you know anything you hit will return double the speed?" She taunted smacking the pillow on him.

"Dare you raise your tone on me?" He yelled in pain.

"Look, I helped you and you are shouting at me. Now you badly need my help." She warned in her cold tone.

"I never need any help, especially your help" he growled throwing back the pillow but she caught it before it hits.

"Fine then, I'm going" she scoffed while strolling out of his room. He tried to rest but his back was so painful even the soft mattress was giving him.

"Maya aunty! Auntyyyy!" He screamed from his room but nothing went out..

"Jackkk" manik shouted. Nandini just stood outside hearing him yelling for help but none came. She remembered Maya going out to get organic fruits from Manik's own farm.

Nandini calmed her anger and reached him to help.

"What!" Manik shouted annoyed.

"Maya aunty went to farm and Jack went to the airport, your staff completed chores and left. all your guards are in front security cabin and around your Mansion. Only we are inside this Mansion."