148 - Misplaced?

148 - Misplaced?

The world turned glossy as they cherished their happy family life, Nandini was busy working on her firm expansion. Manik focused more on his daughter's happiness everywhere he joined her, he even taught her how to swim at a depth of five meters.

After thinking alot Jack decided to talk to Sheetal. She was sitting alone looking at Manik and Lily who were happily playing in pool. She just remembered her father who treated her as a princess for life, Her parents gave her everything but her choosing wrong person destroyed all her happiness that she feared of every relation. Again she started living happily but she destroyed all herself. She started thinking herself as a mistake and that she deserves every pain, unknowingly few tears slipped from her eyes which were noticed by Jack.

"Sheetal!" he called out hesitatingly getting her out of her memories, wiping off her tears she looked at him, he just sat on the pool chair beside her.

"Can we talk?" He asked calmly looking into her eyes.

"Tell me"

"Do you still love me?" Jack questioned, getting her surprised glare, she signed not uttering a word.

"I can't live away from Manik, you know what he did for me and I value him over me and my life. My father and my biological brother are cold-blooded criminals. I can't get approval from your parents. Sheetal, I was null set in your life, choosing me will disturb your happy life. But if you can trust me I love you and I will hold you forever but I can't leave Manik. I don't mind even if you don't want to marry me or have kids, we can love each other forever. I was really not angry with you Sheetal but I don't want to disturb your luxurious life, you deserve best which is not me" Jack confessed, Sheetal sobbed breaking into tears.

"Hey! I said I love you only. Why you are crying?" Jack asked shocked trying to stop her sobs before it reached someone around.

"Will you marry me? I will leave anything and everything for you. Will you marry me? Can you promise me forever love? Will you?"

"You are okay to live in this place? Hmm, think carefully every second this place will be surrounded by hundred men" Jack asked again.

"Okay until they not follow you to our bedroom" Sheetal laughed with tears.

"Yeah, I...  I love you. We will get married" Jack whispered getting on his knees hugging her.

"I love you too" Sheetal cried in joy kissing him. Manik just watched them swimming in the pool, he made a flip diving in joy.

"Daddy, I can do it too" Lily shouted flipping back, before she sees Jack and Sheetal, he came beside her and took her in his arms.

"You will fall sick let's get going, we will go on a little shopping princess" Manik smiled taking her out of reach. He took his phone and texted Jack telling, him they were shopping with John.

"Sheetal, I don't want to marry you without your parent's acceptance. I lost but I want you to have everyone, I will talk to them. But even I had a sister a sweet niece and her not-so-cute husband" Jack laughed cupping her face.

"Yes, we are family" Sheetal smiled. 

Few days later,

Manik got a lead from his team about Joy's location, he decided to pay a visit to solve the mystery. In a different state of United States, he decided to fly alone and passed instructions to Jack about his plan but to Nandini, he said it was a business trip for three days. Yeah, indeed he had a conference over there but he didn't want her to be stressed and he didn't want her out of his security.