100- Bonanza

Warning : Violent content ahead read at your risk

100- Bonanza

Manik and Jack are ready to start to the airport together. Manik tried to stop Jack but Nandini insisted for Manik's safety as he was going on a dangerous hunt and this time as Manik said she should fight alone. She opted to be prey to hunt or die like a warrior.

"Will miss you, Angel! Focus on the project. After your graduation I will not even ask you anything to study. you can even stop reading the newspaper" Manik laughed hugging her. 

"I will miss you more" She whispered hugging him tight the way tightening her arms on his back like unable to let him go.

"I will be careful and return soon. Don't be sad! I promise to take care of myself" Manik smiled softly kissing her head.

"I...  I love you really so much, do... Do you love mee?"

"Don't you know or wanna know from me?" He asked in amaze by her sudden question.

"Just want to hear from you"

"Can tell in three words, will tell you detailed after coming back. Shall I go now?" Manik asked cupping her face.

"Okay" She got on her toes and kissed his forehead followed by his cheeks and pecked his lips giving an unwilling sendoff.

After giving a heavy send-off to her love Nandini walked into her room and took hold of her phone. It's just 22 hours according to the deadline of Zach. She dialled him and he picked up within two rings.

"Hey! Changed mind, selfish bitch!" Zach laughed poking her confidence.

"I stand on my word. I promised that girl to save her and so I will do anything to keep my word" She let out shocking him.

"It won't be as pleasurable as you expected babe. I'm not a human like your teen boyfriend." He implored.

"You don't even deserve to utter his name, your life is equal to his shoe dust" She chuckled burning him.

"And you are my shoe-licking bitch! Your life is under me!" He laughed evilly. She ignored his hurtful words.

"Delete those videos and photos and ask your all man to stay out of them" Nandini said in a serious tone.

"First let me get you then I will"

"I can't trust you!"

"Hmm, ok after our first session, I will delete all infront of you."

"Ok, keep your word. Where should I come?" she asked instantly.

"My lab!"

"My first time, I don't want to do that there!" she snapped frustrated.

"We aren't romancing, it's a fuck"

"but I'm not your toy. Although your trading me this way I want it better at least. Ok, Manik is out of town. We can do it in his farmhouse. None will see us there" She instructed. He was beyond shock seeing her causal planning like a secret date.

"Are you planning anything behind? Don't act smart I will kill you"

"We are on negotiation Zach. Don't get scared of an alone girl. you are more powerful than me" Nandini smiled mocking him.

"It's Master! Slave. From today you are my slave. Exclusively mine! I will be there" He smiled hanging up the call. Nandini had a good shower and dressed up in causal jeans and full sleeves crop top. She is looking damn hot in that outfit as the top was customized with a Logo of their names ' Nandini Manik '