17- Attack

Wilson Mansion,

"Why you're doing this, Manik?" Wilson asked in his cold tone crouching.

"We both know why I'm doing this?"

"I don't know anything" Wilson spoke frustrated.

"Even I don't know then!"

"Whatever it's with me. Nandini is innocent Manik. Don't do this to her. I will do something else for you. I will do anything" Wilson requested helplessly.

"Yeah, she is innocent, but sometimes innocent persons are been used by intelligent humans for their own benefit. I'm done with this discussion. I will invest in your firm you can repay after three years till then she will be as my asset. After three years you can repay my amount and take her back. She will return only if you repay me. In case you fail to repay within five years. You can keep the amount and forget your daughter."

"I don't need your money" Wilson snapped getting up.

"Your wish, in that case, I will viral our private tape.  Mr Wilson, I think it's better to sell your daughter's dignity only to me Or do you like it viral? If you reject my funds you will end up on the roads forever. Make some money you got such a sexy daughter! Sign this and take my cheque"

"What is this?" Wilson asked looking at the form.

"Nandini is minor, transfer your parental rights to me. I will be her guardian and also the next sheet is about the funds you own me" he smiled.

"Manik, please" Wilson pleaded which was ignored by Manik showing his plam.

"We both know why I'm doing this. You can't admit and I will not spill out. But your lucky uncle every time you get an innocent good girl to please your clients. Now you don't even need to share your profit. You can have everything for yourself" Manik gritted with hate pressing each and every word which dug deep into Wilson's heart.

Manik left the mansion to meet Krista and Rita to collect the signed documents.

Wilson took his phone and dialled someone holding in his anger.

"Hello, sir, why you remembered me suddenly?" The person smirked on call.

"I thought I should never use you. But I need your help now" Wilson spoke evilly.

"Settlement or warning?"

"Murder! I want you to kill someone. I will give you ten million" Wilson expressed.

"Murder? Whom should I kill?" The person asked?

"I will send his image you should do it tonight"

"Why so hurry let me plan?"

"We don't have time, he will be leaving our nation tomorrow night. You should end his chapter tonight. Make sure to wipe off his face. None should find his identity. Once mu work is done I will send your amount" Wilson informed.

"Body will be destroyed. Sent me his details" The person sent hung up. Wilson scrolled his phone and forwarded Manik's image and data to the contract killer.

"Yes, I need profit and my daughter too. Now this cheque is mine. You will die, everything that happened between you and Nandini will be abolished by your death. I never expected that a torn chapter in my life will return seeking revenge. I will tear this new chapter tonight." Wilson muttered glaring his image on his phone screen.

Evening,

Manik paid a visit to Krista and Rita's parent's office with a file of documents signed by them.