29- Submitted

29- Submitted
Evening,

Jack was still locked and Manik intentionally ordered Maya to coordinate the business event to be held tomorrow evening in his farmhouse. She went to his farmhouse to look after the work and Manik made sure that Nandini gets no support from any person, also he locked his dog in its pet house.

As invited his friends arrived evening and Manik guided them to the bar room which was lavish and close to the spa room. Jack can view the inside happenings from the glass oval window of the spa room. He was so surprised to see them.

They all are Manik's graduation spoiled brats. Manik never had any friends in his life but first time some men entered his mansion which made him fishy.

Manik smirked looking at Jack watching them.

"Guys I had a special guest for this evening just a second" Manik smiled making excuse. He went to his room and collected a mobile jammer and walked to Nandini's room.

"Had a happy day!" He chuckled getting her out of her thoughts. She stood up scared seeing him.

"Are you really scared of me or drama?" He smirked stepping inside. She just stood silent not responding.

"So you think this stupid will come talk something and go, you don't need to answer? Is it so!"

"I... Never felt like that" she shattered.

"Then what you felt? Tell me, baby, I can also know"

"My feelings don't matter right" she mumbled lowering her eyes.

"Oh, mocking me!" He laughed like mad she was so upset that her every word of pain is taken negative by him.

"S...sirr when you hate someone every word spoken by them reaches negative" she whispered.

"Oh, so you're telling me that I had a negative mind and your such a sweet girl. I'm a monster right!" He growled leaning closer to her. She moved back by his closeness.

"Get on your knees!" He smiled devilish. She stood rooting in shock hearing him.

"You are a sweet girl, good girls obey the orders of their owners. Come on!" He cheered humiliating her. The day she knew the truth she accepted the reality of her bitter life.

Every passing second of life is killing her with slow poison. Accepting everything she got on her knees in front of him.

Manik was surprised seeing her submitting so easily. He couldn't believe his eyes that the girl who punched him / slapped him gave up her self-respect so easily. But his devil mind was not ready to accept the truth.

"My friends are here, I want you to serve them at your best behaviour." He smiled softly ruffling her hair. She just remained silent taking his order.

"Did you understand?" He asked lifting her chin to look at him.

"Y..yess sir" she stammered holding her tears.

"Good, let's go. Follow me!"

Manik walked to the bar room and Nandini followed behind. Jack was frozen seeing Nandini. He clearly understood Manik's game plan.

"Hey, barbie!" His friend Krish chuckled looking at her.

"This is Nandini" Manik introduced.

"Your girlfriend seems like a schoolgirl" His another friend Raj asked excited.

"Timepass girlfriend. She just completed her schooling"

"Oh, paid girlfriend such a nice deal you made" His friend Noah whispered glaring at her lustfully. Nandini lowered her eyes not looking at any of them she just wanted to burn herself that second feeling their gaze.

Jack tried his best to open the door, but nothing went. He remembered his phone. Grabbing his phone he dialled Manik.

"Serve them drinks I will be after a call. They are our guests treat them with love, baby" he gritted passing her wine bottle before walking to Spa's room.

Manik picked up the call looking at Jack through the glass window. As it's a soundproof room nothing goes in or comes out.

"Bro, what you're doing? S...she is kid bro... Those bastards..." Jack cried frustrated trying to convince Manik.

"Today I will see either she is a kid or adult" Manik chuckled playfully.

"This was so wrong. You can't hurt her in this way. It's better you slap her once, but don't insult her in this way. Please Manik, she will apologise. I'm sorry too. Please get me out" Jack begged.

"Punishment is needed for both of you. You dared to support her right. Now I will see how you will help her."

"If don't send leave me now, I will call victor sir" Jack warned furiously.

"If you tell him anything, I will dump all my values and sell her to some club."

"Why so much hate on that innocent girl? What did she do to you that you are doing this to her? You were so disgusting!" Jack cried unable to take his cruelty.

"I don't care! Anyway, for my safety I'm going to fix this here" manik smiled sticking the jammer on the door with radius to cover the spa room. Jack's phone disconnected as soon he turned the jammer on. Throwing the phone Jack banged on the door to get out and save Nandini but nothing worked up.

He made his way back to them. He glared at Nandini who was so uncomfortable."

"Seems, you were more dominating on her. She is so scared not even talking to us" Krish complained.

"She just acts, once you talk she gets in the flow" He smiled cheering them. She served them one more Manik drunk in one go.

"Can we borrow her tonight?" Nosh asked glaring at her lustfully.

"S...suree" his word was frozen seeing her looking at him. Noah took it as approval and softly took hold of Nandini making her sit between them. Nandini just looked at Manik with her burning painful eyes mutely questioning him.

Her intense gaze burned him to an extreme. He tried to avoid his eye contact with her, but she kept looking at him that he couldn't resist her gaze. A tear flipped out of her left eye as Noah kissed her neck wrapping his hands around her waist from the side.

Manik forcefully waited to see her kick them off and ran to her room like a fighter she is, but unlike the past, she didn't moved off her place and left her body to them killing her soul.

Manik lowered his eyes to hold himself from responding suddenly his eyes fell on her lap where she folded her plam crushing the bottle opener that her plam was bleeding. He moved his eyes to hers just to see hate on him. He got up with a jerk unable to tolerate her look that pointed out his character.

"I need a drink, go and get me one from the freezer" Manik ordered in his calm tone. Noah and Krish left to hold on her that she stood up and got a new bottle.

"Who will open the bottle, your dad!" he scoffed. Noah and Krish drank too much that they almost lost sense. Jack cried and cried banging on the door he fell grounded in helplessness.

As she tried to open the bottle with her bleeding hand he intentionally pinched her waist she dropped the bottle accidentally that was broken hitting the floor. He rosed up like a tower holding her arm in his tight grip. She winched in pain and tried to move out of his anger.

"Sorry guys party is over, my driver will drop you both off. I will deal with her" he said before dragging her to his dark room furiously.

Is that all anger for breaking the bottle or for accepting her defeat?

He always tried to control her and today when she gave up it burned him, why?

when he hates her why not he left her to his dirty friends?

What will he do to her now? Will he ever see her love?