56- Hug me tight

56- Hug me tight

With passing days Manik started seeing a different girl in her. She was not like before. She was staying alone all the time and even stopped talking to her teddy or his dog. Manik grow upset seeing her lost in her world thinking, he was observing her activities day to day on his screen. She was silently crying in deep thoughts.

After battling so much he decided to talk to her about it. He knocked on her door asking permission to enter. She wiped away her tears and opened the door.

She was a bit surprised seeing him there. He is the lord and he don't need someone's permission to step in anywhere, but surprisingly he knocked giving her complete privacy.

"This is your house. You can just walk in anytime sir" she mumbled.

"If you want you can still go back" Manik said in his cold tone. She looked at him surprised.

"I'm finding you sad from the time we returned. It's not good for you. I have already broken you so much. You don't need to worry about anything. I will not harm your father for this " Manik confessed.

"No, I don't want to see his face again. Even if you kill him it doesn't bother me" she snapped turning away.

"Ok, then shall I arrange you hostel? I find you unhappy here. If you are uncomfortable seeing me I can relocate you" He said, his too much goodness is getting harder for her.

"Don't be like this, It's hurting to see you good with me. My father is the reason for your mom's death. He ruined your happy family. You don't need to forgive him in here. As his legal heir, I deserve this pain for his mistakes. When Children get share of their parent's property they deserve to take share of the sins they committed."

"Who told you that your father is the reason for everything?" Manik asked.

"Jack told me that my father knows everything but had is not telling." She lied hiding the truth.

"Hmm, whatever he is your father. I know how much it pains to lose a family member. I snatched you from your family. You can live as you wish"

"If you feel your work is done and I'm burden. I will walk out from here." As the words left her lips Manik got angry.

"You had only two options live with me orelse go to your dad and my work with you is not done. If you are done crying go and water my plants in the garden." He snapped in anger. He thought she will mock him but to his surprise, she walked out of the room.

She took the hose from his gardener and started watering plants. Manik started watching it from his balcony. Jack came like a storm towards Manik yelling at him for making her work.

"She is not your slave anymore. I told you already" had shouted in anger.

"Hush, I don't who's guard you are! Don't you have any other job than involving between us" Manik scolded turning away.

"Why will I involve if you are good?"

"I'm just letting her work. Watering plants is not that hard job and that is an excise for her."

"She is already thin so no need of exercise for her"

"Acha, you tell me what I should do?"

"Yes, I don't want her to do such work" Jack snapped.

"What is wrong in doing our work?" Manik growled.

"Then you go and water plants" Jack gave it back.

"What you both will do then? Dance on my head" Manik taunted.

"No, we will do official work. If you want give her some office work."