60- Friend or Girlfriend?

Jack and Sheetal are talking about Manik and Nandini.

"She is the one I told about," Jack said offering her a drink.

"Is that true?"She asked surprised.

"He won't lie" Jack smiled.

"But she seems so naive, not his types and I also heard from my father that Manik was a reserved person then how can he fall for such an ordinary girl."

"She is not ordinary as she looks. That nature only tamed my boss and none knows their depth. They are made for each other but fight like tom and Jerry" Jack admired looking at them together.

"How much did he pay you? I will pay double will you join JS industries" Sheetal asked with a grin. Jack let a chuckle.

"I don't know how much he pays me because for me he is my brother. Like all younger brothers, I ask him for pocket money. If he was my boss I might have thought of changing my job. But not, he is my brother and that's my family. I just came to clarify you about him." Jack uttered.

"Why Manik is dating such a young girl? Because of her submissive nature?" Sheetal asked frustrated.

"Shuu, she is introvert, not submissive and they are best friend's from childhood who knows each other ups and down. My brother is just five years elder than her and it doesn't matter at all." Jack scoffed.

"I still doubt, by the end of this party I will tell you."Sheetal challenged walking away. 

Party turned on full swing all the seniors left the venue one by one. Things turned intense to the couple out there dancing to the slow music.

"Hey, Why don't you both dance?" Sheetal asked from behind shocking both Manik and Nandini.

"Yeah, young man why not you join" All the members insisted.

"I... I don't know dance" Nandini muttered in her low tone.

"Oh sad, why not I dance with you?" Sheetal asked instantly blocking her mind.

"What!"

"It's just a dance man. Although your girlfriend can't you can dance with me. Even I'm single!" Sheetal insisted. Manik looked at Nandini and helplessly nodded for Sheetal as all the people around are watching them. He offered his hand to Sheetal, before she place her hand Nandini held his hand and took him to the stage.

"You?" Manik whispered trying to stop her.

"We can do it, senorita!" Nandini whispered in his ear which drove his mind remaining him of them in their childhood.

"Need some louder! Senorita" Manik yelled excited at the DJ and he changed the tune.

"Ready" He smiled holding her waist. She smiled placing her hand on his shoulder and during her fingers in his left hand.

They danced with all love and passion recreating their childhood performance. Every step came perfectly with utmost faith in each other. All the twirls are extracted like professionals. Everyone are stunned by their performance. Sheetal was more shocked as she hesitated to dance but ended up like an expert dancer. Every step was a clean style of salsa.

With one multiple rotation, they halted. Manik held her closer with an emotional eye lock. The crowd clapped for them but they lost in each other as their panting heartbeat started confession millions of feelings. The moment carried them out that Manik leaned to her and she softly welcomed him closing her eyes. They sealed the moment with a tight kiss which officially gave confirmation to the world that the most eligible youngest billionaire is been taken.