26 - Why?

Stay happy with 100 only I will rest 😪

Night,

Nandini cried the entire day and that was heard by Manik through his microphone attached to her teddy. Maya aunty informed him that she did take her food or medicines.

"Jack?"

"I don't know, he was off mood and locked inside the room. I think it's better you promote someone else to his job." She spoke.

"You are doubting your son's capability? He might be 21 but he was trained and loves his job so much"

"I know and I also know his heart. He is not liking your behaviour towards that girl. Even I'm not liking same. As an elder, I know my place but he was thinking you as his own brother so he is getting into arguments. Today's arguments tomorrow there may be fights. I don't want my two sons to fight" Maya said upset.

"Hmm, morning he punched me and now your punching with words. Thanks. I can't tell you the truth when you don't know you can't understand my pain as well. I will transfer him to London. You both can shift there and live with dad."

"Then you?"

"I can manage like I managed the last two years. Get her dinner" He said walking to Nandini's room.

As the light was turned on Nandini got up with a jerk. She pulled her legs together and clutched her teddy onto her. She couldn't even beg him.

Maya left the food trolley near the door and passed a sad look toward nandini and left.

"I know you don't like to see my face and even I'm not much interested in looking at you. If you behave I will disappear like spiderman" he chuckled serving her plate. She just remained not responding.

"Don't worry, behave is a term for discipline not about intimacy. Have food on time and rest then I will not punish you." He smiled sitting in front of her that she pressed her back to the bedpost.

"Why you didn't say this before? These studies, future all... I might not be this broken" she cried bitterly breaking his heart.

"I never wanted to separate you from your father. I just made this contract to get something but you were so stubborn and left me with no choice than telling you the truth." 

"But what do I want? I'm not blaming you. My parents felt me as an asset so they used me in this way. I felt I was useless, but at last, they found my right use and invested me here. I shouldn't argue with you. Ok, I accept you are my boss. Where will I run when I have nothing in this world? " She sobbed wiping her tears.

"No crying too" Manik added looking at her flowing tears.

"It's paining sir, deep inside my heart it's burning so worst. Do you have any painkillers for me?" She wept in her broken tone.

"None has medicine to heal their wounded heart. It's just us we have to heal ourselves." He said walking to his first aid box and got bandage to dress her wounds.

Her mental pain was more than those physical injuries that she didn't feel any pain getting cleaned. 

"Good, you can have dinner and rest" Manik said getting up.

"C...can I borrow some bandage" she asked for which he turned in surprise.

"Why?" He looked checking her again to find any new wounds.

"M...my teddy got wounded too. See it's fabric torn and coming out" she whimpered shaking the teddy's feet.

"He will get first aid only if you have your food now" Manik demanded that nandini accepted obediently. He gave her plate and went to his room and got the needle and thread that he used previously to modify her teddy.

Nandini was surprised to see the set-up. He waited until she complete her food and tablets which also included a sleeping pill.

Once it was done he sat on the bed taking the teddy leg on his lap to stitch.

"Slowly, it will hurt him" Nandini whispered holding her teddy in her arms that manik accidentally pressed the needle into his finger.

"Ouch" he shouted in pain that nandini instantly took his hand and sucked his finger. He was frozen for a second to process what just happened, Nandini let go of his finger by the reality and turned away. Manik stitched the teddy and gave her.

"I will let you live until you obey my small rules
Have food without argument. Don't fight, no running. If you behave you will not see me orelse I will punish you so badly." He warned before turning to leave.

"I'm useless, worthless than why you brought me? Isn't it waste of your money? None like to buy a useless product!" She whimpered lowering her eyes as tears were unstoppable from her eyes.

"You're useless for you, but very useful, precious for me" he smiled lifting her chin to look at him.

"Why because I'm looking young and you can have me. From day one you were seeing me with lust, but I took you wrong."

"Yes, you look so sexy. If not me your dad may have sold you to someone else. I just saved you from getting ruined stay thankful you ended in my castle" He spoke in a husky tone. 

"Maybe, you know what? I might not be this broken if someone else brought me. Seeing you this cheap is unbelievable. If Lily aunty was alive she would've slapped you for such shameful things. I felt you will be raised as a gentleman in this society. Your family will be lucky to have you, but today you stood like a Casanova. I feel ashamed for trusting you. I'm happy your mom died without seeing all your dirt"

"If she was alive why will my life be this worst! Why the hell I need any of you in my life. Dare you take her name from your bloody mouth. Your just a mere slave for me. Your job is just to obey me. If you again use your mouth to lecture me I will put it to a better use which you may never want. Stay in your limits" He yelled in anger before strolling out of her room. Once he went out of her room she cried aloud hugging her teddy.

Manik stood sticken to the wall hearing her sobs. Once she fell asleep by the effect of the medicine. He made her sleep properly covering her with her quilt.

"Can't you just let this happen without breaking you? Maa, atleast you can't help me to reach those rogues faster. I don't want to hurt her but I don't have any choice!" He cried like a baby falling on her hand broken.