53- Broken past (1)

53- Broken past (1)

Warning : Triggering content ahead read at your risk

Flashback,

Ten years ago,

Victor group of industries is one of the top-performing enterprises with massive profits and goodwill. All the investors held their shares for long run with faith in victor and his wife Lily victor as Managing director and CEO respectively. In an initiative to help the startups, Lily started shortlisting few capable businessmen and among them the fathers of Rita, Krista and Nandini are also involved. Being a work holic Lily and Victor trusted Wilson more and they offered him investment and also joint ventures. With growing time Wilson turned out a family friend to Victor's Family. Lily Victor started getting attached as she liked Nandini. She always wished to have a girl child after Manik, but she couldn't make it as she faced high complications to give birth to Manik. She liked spending her time with Nandini and Manik. All the time she waited for holidays to visit Nandini. Even Manik liked Nandini alot. From then Wilson started turning out as a gold digger. He started using their goodwill to get his projects and he started expanding his business.

23rd December 2012

A party was held at the farmhouse of Victor on the occasion of big project success. Wilson and his family are already in US on vacation staying in Victor Mansion. Rita and Krista's fathers attended alone. Mrs Wilson is busy with her virtual conferences. So many guests are invited among them few are invited by Wilson personally for his growth.

Everything was according to the schedule and all are happy celebrating. Victor was absent to the party as he got a sudden meeting in his UK branch.

As it's an alcoholic party kids didn't attend but Nandini and Manik attended it as Manik likes parties and Nandini came as she don't want to disappoint Manik. They are playing in the garden running around in the place.

"Play inside kids, you shouldn't disturb guests" Lily said with a smile. Being obedient kids Manik and Nandini agreed and went inside. There Manik saw three guys drinking along with Wilson. They felt its ok. But Manik's eyes caught on the tattoo on the wrist.  Ignoring Manik and Nandini started playing hide and seek.

Wilson went out to wish other guests. One among the three Ronald called Manik and asked him to tell someone to get them food. Nandini started going behind Manik when one among the three stopped her "Hey, cute girl. Your friend will come back here till then you play with us" Scott smiled taking her on his lap.

Nandini struggled to run off as she is not peculiar with strangers.

"We are your dad's best friends little one" They smiled kissing her cheek.

"Go, young boy, we are so hungry" They insisted Manik. He ran out and said the staff to get dinner inside and about to run inside he accidentally fell on the floor hurting his knee.

Lily rushed to him and helped him with first aid and scolded him for being careless.

The three man inside started touching Nandini in the wrong way and started asking offensive things. Nandini felt weird and she cried to run but they passed her among themselves enjoying their drinks.

"Why you're going so fast? Where is Angel?" Lily asked.

"Inside" Manik told her everything.

"Ok, you sit here. I will get her" Lily said walking inside. Lily got furious hearing their nasty words and Nandini was crying to get away but those perverts are laughing like mad.

Lily went in and took Nandini away from them. Ronald held her from taking away Nandini. Lily got angry of smacked wine on his face.

"Shame on you, bastards! Don't you know how to behave with kids? She is crying and you guys are laughing. Is that the things you talk to your daughter? Get off my place before I call the cops" Lily scolded taking away Nandini. Once they went out Lily gave water to Nandini and calmed her.