95- Mamba?

95- Mamba?

Manik came back to his room and had a quick shower changing into comfortable shorts and tee. He softly caressed her cheeks which has finger marks of squeezing her cheeks. Manik softly leaned to apply smoothing gel feeling the wetness Nandini woke up with a jerk jumping away in fear.

"I...  I...  Sorry..."

"Ok, calm down... It's me...  Cool" Manik softly took her in his embrace and calmed her. She hiccuped in fear trying to control herself but it didn't go well for her. Manik embraced her softly letting her cry.

Sometimes it's better to pour out the pain in form of tears to let it go without any carry forward. Pain should be healed at any cost.

"That place is too bad. They are bad" She cried hugging him.

"Who told you to run like that, I told you don't go out alone" Manik chastised.

"Stupid, it's all because of you. I hate you" She cried hitting his abs in anger.

"Aww... So much hate.." He chuckled playfully.

"I forgot, did you got hurt?" She asked in concern placing her soft and on his monster.

"Hmm, it's fine better you forget this matter." He pleaded pulling away her hand.

"Stipud, you said that cop badge will save me but they got more angry seeing it. It's like they had rivalry with the police also. You said all happen with consent but it doesn't look like that there"

"It looks so as you went to a different section. They are sadists you can't expect softness."

"Are you sure about that place and things happening there?" She asked suspiciously,  he thought for a while.

"What made you think so?"

"I have seen some boxes labelled reptiles and scorpions there and I have also seen girls in so bad conditions. why this was happening, I don't think they are present there willfully. No girl decided to step into that hell willfully.   I know it's the place but I didn't feel that roaming in there. But I strongly feel the place I ended up was a wrong place. Something wrong is going on there. Did you ever heard the name Mamba?" Nandini raised a question looking on.

"Mamba?"

"It's a code name of a person today I heard from those people but I also heard this name before"

"Before?"

"Yes, in the video of Lily mom, one of the guys said like 'Mamba, why don't we sell her?' Mamba means one of the world's poisonous snake. Its venom can kill any person in minutes or seconds. That means the person is equally dangerous"

"Means we can find that Mamba there!" Manik confirmed getting up in hurry, she held him back from running.

"You got body but when will you get some brain?" she scoffed frustrated. 

"What now? If we make delay he may run away"

"If you make fast moves things will mess up. Today by the things I did that FBI badge that Mamba might be thinking it's a police attack. Hmm,  I had a best idea will you obey?" he sighed in acceptance. 

"Send you are army and also cops to the club. Don't involve directly. Make your identity secret in this operation and let the cops rescue the victims. They can find what is going on inside. But remember it's a big mafia you might need more power."