125 - Shot

125 - Shot

Manik arranged the spa room, he turned off the power steamer and arranged candles for her, creating a lavish environment. She always wonders why his words hurting but he was so caring to her. She dropped her robe standing on her lingering sleeveless just two tiny straps on her shoulder and covered her tights. He lost his mind seeing her in the dress he brought long ago hidden in his wardrobe.

"I got it from your wardrobe only, you forgot to give me. Why formalities between us so I took it myself, how is this?"

"Hmm, it fits your heavy belly too how?"

"You brought the wrong size" She laughed getting his smile.

"Maybe, I predicted future" Manik chuckled taking her in his arms and placing her over their leather soft bench. Their eyes locked with each other expressing their love for each other in silence, caressing her cheek as his thumb rolled over her lips. Manik has broken the lock parting away realising his sense. He took some warm oil and started massaging her feet followed by her ankle relieving her pain.

"Little higher" She whispered in a husky tone, he stood up and massaged her feet till her knees.

"A little higher" He folded his lips harder holding his groan. He softly poured some oil and squeezed her thighs getting her erotic moan. It badly turned on both yet Manik held himself not to give in but, Nandini was determined to get her love back. His hands involuntarily moved closer to her crotch occasionally brushing her lips.

Manik smiled seeing her enjoying the session shutting her eyes in pleasure as he softly stroked her thighs brushing her flower. He lost in the moment and leaned to kiss her when she opened her eyes and pushed him off. That wasn't intended yet her previous experience panicked her.

Manik just moved away ready to leave, but Nandini held his wrist stopping him.

"I... I'm sorry, I... Didn't mean it... It's just"

"Even I don't mean it, take rest" Manik said removing her hand forcibly and marching to the door. Tears made their way off her eyes, but Jack's words reminded in her mind.

"Words are his weapons why not we use the same weapon? Tears are for losers but you should be a winner. Lily's mom gave up but you shouldn't do that same try and try until your beast gets tamed by you. He made you submit for his revenge why not you do it same? A man's anger can kill a person but a woman's anger can burn a kingdom. Show him that his wife is twice to him" She wiped her tears and screamed "Get out and send some good person to complete this work. You are such a useless"

"What!" Manik halted.

"I don't like to repeat" She yelled out.

"I completed" Manik said coldly.

"You just started" Manik looked at her in disbelief.

"It's enough"

"Ronnie! Ronnie!" Nandini shouted calling her befriend guard which was easily heard by the guard standing out of the partially opened door. He rushed in Manik closed the door with a bang on his face and rushed up to Nandini and clutched her arms in anger forcing her to look at him still sitting on the leather bench. Ronnie rushed opening the door, Seeing them intimate Ronnie turned facing the wall.

"Sorry, Mam do you need anything?" Ronnie asked embarrassed.

"Yeah," Nandini responded getting out of Manik's grip.

"No" Manik screamed in rage. Ronnie got confused by two different answers.

"I said get out, Ron" Manik scoffed.