67- Hide N Seek

67- Hide n seek

After some time Manik comforted her and convinced her to complete her shower and get changed.

He came back to his room and called Jack to his room. Jack came after a while and uttered a sorry for entering his room without knocking before.

"Jack I think we are underestimating Wilson. He is not innocent and I strongly think he might be the one among those culprits" Manik said standing near the fallen flower bouquet which was heard by Wilson and he got up with a jerk.

"Why boss?"

"His kitten got voice to roar. It's all because of her father's support and I also checked her call history. She got more number of calls from a private sim. Do one thing, just ruin him. He should be on road. Ask our team to withdraw investments and make arrangements to pull off his properties. I locked her in basement let her stay there. No need to give her food or water for this week. But check whether she is alive or dead. Because she was already bleeding" Manik said sighing Jack with his hands to serve her dinner in her room.

Wilson got scared listening to Manik's order. All these days his business was surviving on Manik's investment which he gifted him in exchange of his daughter's custody. But now things changed Nandini turned 19 and guardianship is not needed. Man in can keep her with him using his power and he can't get her back.

"Throw that flowers out Jack, They lost charm just like that bit*h. Get me new flowers" Manik said to Jack hinting him about the camera inside it. Jack took the flower bouquet covered with black clothes pieces and dropped it in the fire dispenser turning it into ashes.

Wilson started roaming here and there thinking of a way to escape from the mess he made. He cursed himself for involving Nandini in this issue and she will hate this. He made her situation more worst with his plan. He felt angry on himself and Manik for taking away his only child, but he was helpless.

He took his phone and called Manik and Manik picked up the call with a smirk.

"What happened uncle? Anything else needed to frame me?" Manik grinned.

"M.. Manikkk I'm sorry, it was all my mistake. My child is innocent." Wilson begged.

"yeah, I thought the same just today I realized she is your blood. Not bad"

"Manik please, Dont ruin us. We had nothing to do with your mother's death. " Wilson requested.

"How do you know that I'm going to ruin you?" Manik asked, Wilson, gulped in fear that Manik caught the point.

"You already destroyed my net worth. I swear I'm searching for them. Please, give us some time. Don't kill my child please" Wilson begged.

"I was waiting but you started backstabbing again. Do I look like a fool to trust you and keep calm? It's time up" he growled.

"Please Manik, She is innocent "

"Even my mother is innocent. Did you showed any mercy?"

"I did nothing Manik"

"Ok, prove me then. Give me details of those three culprits and take your daughter, or else let her live like my slave. Nowadays she got lot of headlines too. I will wait till she completes her graduation. If you make more deals I will sell her off. You are running out of time! Make it fast! One last chance, if I again find you planning against me? You gonna end up on roads. I will make sure to ruin you are image and I will send a sample. Watch it then you can understand the seriousness"

Manik hung up the call and forwarded a video. He got numb seeing Nandini standing at the door. She just turned back and went to her room.

He thought she might felt upset thinking Manik forwarded her some moffed video. He ran behind her and sat on the bed beside her.