52- Tears

52- Tears

Morning nandini woke up with a phone call. Her mom's number flashed on the screen. She answered the call rubbing her eyes.

"Your dad meet with an accident" Her mom let out shocking her.

"What? How is he now?" She screamed worried that Manik woke up from his sleep hearing her.

"Fine, but he wants to see you once. Can you pay a visit?" Her mom asked. She just looked at Manik and felt he will never let her meet her father.

"Sorry mom, I have classes going on. Take care of dad" she whispered hanging up the call.

"What happened?" Manik asked looking at her upset face.

"My dad meet with an accident and he was missing me"

"Oh nice" Manik chuckled getting out of bed.

"Such a cruel man you are!" She snapped in anger hitting him with the pillow beside.

"It's a known fact baby. Get ready it's getting late" he smiled walking to his bathroom. She got up from the bed and went to her room.

After an hour,

Manik reached her room and asked her to have breakfast. She did as he ordered and was about to walk away.

"We have to leave now."

"But my college starts at 10" She reminded.

"We are going somewhere else. Just take your phone and come. We will start" he said with a serious expression. She did as he said.

"Tell him bye" Manik said seeing his dog barking at them. She went to the dog and kissed his head and rubbed its furr bidding bye.

"See you evening" Nandini smiled hugging him.

"Can you leave her in real?" Jack asked surprised standing beside him near the car staring at Nandini.

"I don't know, hope it works."

"What are you planning to do?" Jack asked confused.

"My last hope, I made his accident. Let's see how he will react after seeing his death so close..." Before he could complete his sentence a tight slap landed on his cheek.

He gasped holding his painful cheek and was shocked to see Nandini in front of him. Fisting his collar she grabbed him closer with a sharp gaze into his eyes.

"How cheap you are? How disgusting! You are killing my soul and it wasn't enough so you decided to kill people. Every time I'm trusting you but you are breaking it by showing your real face. I hate you! I hate you so much!" She cried in anger. He just stood looking at her.

"We have to leave," he said opening the door for her. She just got in his car crying.

"Take care of everything here. I will update soon" Manik instructed Jack getting in his car.

After reaching the airport his guards opened the door for them, but nandini was lost in crying worried about her undeserving father. After all 80% of our life, we spend crying for others' pain for the sole reason of loving an unworthy person. He hurriedly took her in his arms and carried her towards his private jet which was ready on the runway. She was shocked seeing his sudden plan.

"Where are you taking me? I don't want to go anywhere!" She argued struggling to slip away. He ignored her struggle and stepped inside the jet and threw her in the seat.

"I don't want to go anywhere, please " Nandini cried in fear of his evil plans.

"We are going to meet your dad" he said fixing her seat belt.