70- Thanksgiving

70- Thanksgiving

11 pm,

Manik was still waiting sitting at the main door steps looking at the gate with the hope to see her. Every passing second was painful to him. Even her friends don't know about her.

Nandini showed up at last in a new outfit after a complete makeover. All took a reliving breath seeing her back and they felt wow seeing her new makeover. Her hair was short a little as she gave up her super long hair and she had makeup on and the dress was pretty stylish black sleeveless deep-neck dress.

Ignoring everything Manik stormed to get in anger and screamed at her.

"Stupid girls, don't you know you should inform us before going out? Is this time to roam outside? Is this safe for girls to stay late nights and cant you at least pick up your calls." Manik poured out his pain of the last few hours in form of anger.

"Did you get worried for me?" Nandini asked suddenly. The reality kicked him up. If he accepts this indicates he cares for her.

"You are my responsibility. If anything happens to you this world will point out at me" Manik shouted hiding his concern.

"Ok, tomorrow also I will be late and day after tomorrow also. Maybe every night I will be late. If I don't show up till morning then you start waiting. Don't waste your time" She said walking away.  He just lost his all confidence seeing her new attire and attitude.

Jack blinked his eyes at her smiling because he knows her location as she texted him from the private number evening. He just wanted to let Manik realize the pain of losing her for a while.

Nandini started dieting to get in shape just like Sheetal she wanted to develop an attractive figure. She started eating salads instead of chocolates and started doing gym to get better cups. She worked hard to develop her little girl's look into a sexy adult which was not easy for her. Burning calories can be easy compared to gaining some mass.

The entire week she didn't speak to him and surprisingly Zach was dropping her pretty late. That made him feel more insecure.

Manik invited everyone to celebrate the thanksgiving event where everyone celebrates the past year cheering for the coming year together. Manik asked her to invite her friends including Zach and he also invited Sheetal to show off in front of Nandini. But Little did he know that Nandini was ready for a war to win her love.

She took the chair between Zach and Manik. Manik is between Nandini on left and right Sheetal. Jack was sitting beside Sheetal and her friends facing them.

Lunch started and they are busy having lunch and talking joyfully. Jack stood up tabbing the champion glass.

"Last year was turned interesting after seeing this sweet girl. Thanks for being my sis" Jack smiled cheering her and turn came to her.

"It was not that good at start but with time I realised its value. I thank Manu for all his support for my growth and thanks Zach, Riya and all my friends for being by my side." Nandini confessed passing it to Zach.

"Thanks to my beautiful student who was sharply helping me in my research and also cheering my lonely soul." Zach smiled looking into her eyes. Nandini too smiled burning Manik.

Her friends continue and turned to Sheetal.

"It's a wonderful year and I thank my dad for making me partner for the upcoming year with Manik" She winked laughing out.

At last, Manik took his turn "I thank myself for all my achievements and failures. Im always thankful for my parents and one more year I missed my mom beside me." Manik said with a soft smile. Sheetal held his hand comforting him. Manik smiled and soon they started enjoying the meal.